Dean Ambrose #3

I walked into the front room looking at Dean who was slouching on the sofa with a beer in his hand. I threw down my bundle of blankets on the floor, grabbing a couple of chairs and moving them over. I started placing some blankets over the chairs, grabbing the cushions off of the sofa. "What are you doing?" He asked me as I worked my way around his body.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I sarcastically replied.

"Alright missy, no need to be like that." I carried on with what I was doing as Dean just swigged his beer on the sofa. "Do you fancy helping at all?" He shook his head over at me, as I sighed walking around. "I guess I'll just build my blanket fort alone then," I sadly said. I looked over at him pouting, as he swung his legs around to stand up.

"Fine!" He groaned, picking up a blanket. I went to grab a cushion when I felt a piece of fabric fall on top of me.

"Dean!" I squealed as his hands landed on my hips.

"That's a perfect fort." I heard him say from behind me.

"Take it off of me," I begged, as he lifted the blanket off of me.

"I think I preferred you when you had the blanket on," he said, earning himself a little slap on the arm from me. "I'm joking," he told me, kissing my cheek.