Charlotte #3

"Why don't you just stay at home with, it's much better then going out with your sister." Charlotte packed her bag, unplugging her phone charger.

"Babe, I hardly see my dad, I wont be long I promise." She walked over, kissing my forehead, putting her phone in her bag.

"Fine, go see your dad, I'll just build my blanket fort alone here." Her head snapped towards me, stopping what she was doing.

"No way are you building a fort without me." She protested.

"Well you're the one going to see your dad, I've got to amuse myself somehow." She walked over to me, sitting beside me.

"Don't do this to me," she pleaded, placing her hand on my thigh.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm just letting you know how I'm spending my evening. Now if you don't mind, I've got some blankets to dig out." I got up off of the sofa, walking out of the room and up the stairs.

"Wait!" Charlotte shouted. I leaned across the barrier, looking at her in the room. "Let me ring my dad and cancel then I'll come and help you." I smiled to myself as she pulled her phone out, dialling her dad's number. I went upstairs starting to pull them out. "Yeah, I'm really sorry that I've cancelled dad. We'll do something when I'm better. See you soon. Bye." She reached the bottom of the stairs, smirking up at me.