Chapter 42

"It was seven two years ago when I last seated here in the same exact bench. Waiting for an answer where to go or what to do. It is then when impulse came and I said yes to my friend's invitation. Ngayon, nandito nanaman ako. sinong hinihintay ko? Saan nanaman ako pupunta? hindi ko nga ba alam o takot lang akong gumalaw? But if I let my feet follow my heart, I know where exactly I should go"

Faight decided to travel back to where her moving forward all began. Unsure of what to expect, afraid of what to find. all she knows is she has to be there either to end up things with her appropriately or a subtle hope for a divine intervention that things will change those things, are not what she's dreading.

"may babalikan pa ba ako?"

It's six in the afternoon when she arrived in town. The town she once loved rather she still in love with. The look on some of the town people's face was that of who has seen a ghost from the past. Anxiously doubting.

"siya bayan? si Ma'am Faight naba yan?"

"oh! sabi na eh babalik siya eh"

"panalo kami sa pustahan!"

"kita mo nga naman at tama ang mga matatanda, sila parin talaga sa huli"

Her eyes wandered the surroundings as she took the road she usualy travel years ago.

"hmmm ang presko parin talaga ng hangin dito, ang lamig parin at ang ganda ng kabundukan wala paring tatalo"

She passed by the people who knew her but her thoughts keep her pre-occupied disallowing her to respond to the greetings of the familiar faces for too long.

"boss! boss!!!"

"oh ano nanaman?!! ikaw ke-bago bago mo dito tralala kana!"

"eh boss may chicks!"

"ha saan! turo mo agad babagal-bagal eh"

"ayun oh naglalakad papunta sa lake"

Faight saw Lymel and she waved hello

"Faight?" He waved back

"boss!!!! type ka kumaway sayo!"

"ah talaga? oh!!! eto sayo!"

 "Aray!!!!! para saan yon?"

"mag-research ka ha! alam mo ba sino yon? si Faight yon! labidabs ni Lance!"

"TALAGA?!!! sorry hindi ko alam boss"

"pag nalaman ni Lance pinagnanasahan mo missi niya patay ka"

"boss wag naman ganyan, walang sumbungan"

"CHE!!! langya ka papahamak mo pa ako ah"

But Lemuel is just over reacting but deep inside he's happy and convicted.

"Hayyy lovebirds, hindi niyo alam kung gaano niyo pinasakit dibdib at ulo ko ah... But I'm glad Faight welcome home"

The whole is ecstatic upon knowing that their favorite teacher is back. The news spread quickly like a grassfire that it reaches even the neighboring town.

"what? Is she here? hon! hon! I'm talking to Lemuel right now and She's back! Faight came back"

"well, It's about time. My brother did a great job"

"really? and that is?"

"he waited"