Reflection

We run to hide, we hide to run...

Where will you go and how far? Have you tried running away? When your impulse pushed you to stand up to open your door and inhale the cold evening breeze. When you feel the need to look up the night sky believing that the stars will be your guide through the darkness of yourself and a witness of your determination to light it up. When you take one step, then another one slowly, little by little you start walking away from any familiarity of pains you want to fade. Then you see yourself walking faster and faster, a little while you start running.

But you paused for a while though you have breathed, refreshed, you asked the universe why the ghosts still haunt you? Suddenly you're not sure yet if the miles you took was sufficient enough to lighten the darkened life you have at present. It's like a kindled candle that can be put out easily by one dull blow that after then? you start running again.

Will that help you? Will you be able to pacify your situation if you run? Is there any assurance that you'll be safe from the shadows of the past if you run to hide?

Because sometimes the real monsters are within us, glued and imprinted in the depths of our hearts. That no matter how fast we run, how good we are hiding from it, it discovers us, in fact, it won't leave, it will haunt us.

Moving on is not just stepping one foot forward, you have to unload the baggage you are carrying, one by one piece by piece it doesn't matter if you're a slow pace, just unload and press on.  Only then you will realize that even if you are stuck in one place you can move forward by taking the simple step, unload. 

It is more blessedly joyful to run because of freedom than to run with overweight unnecessary loads troublesome. With their weight? one can never go far.

~Fly (feel free to comment your thoughts about moving forward :) happy and blessed Sunday :))