"Tinago"

Barangay Tinago is a small town located in the City of Malaybalay in Bukidnon. According to the local tales, Tinago served as the rebels hide out a hundred years the reason for the locals to name it "Tinago" implying that the place hid them there.

It is surrounded by a rolling mountain range. Lush green and sometimes foggy weather that gives a gloomy atmosphere, blurry to sight most of the time. People speak Cebuano/ Bisaya languages and some Manobo tribes still reside in some of the mountains.

People grow crops such as corn, rice. Pineapple and other vegetables are among their source of income too.

Small in size but Tinago has few establishments that can cater to the local's basic needs. A clinic, Elementary School, Public Market, Machine Shop and Barangay Hall, tourist Inns, and Apartments.

Tinago has enchanting vibe and mystery that seems to draw some tourist in and out of it. Falls, Natural landscapes, and few tourist destinations attract the foreign and locals that paved way for the small town's progression.

But what seemed to be more mysterious is a unique Mountain with the Lake "Lugib" means "to cry" (in Manobo language) located on its feet. So mysterious it is said to have been owned but abandoned by a wealthy family.

There's a lighthouse built at the heart of that mountain, giving its light to the waters and few houses nearby.

How does Tinago, the lighthouse give such hope to Faight but depression to Lance? Hop into their journey of what to keep and what to let go.

Join me in another world :) ~ fly