Chapter 33

There were sleepless nights that she cannot fully understand why. Even if she finds solace from the tower the Lance started to regularly lights on, even from the fountain of little bulbs he made for her still, there is something heavy, something that her heart could not handle.

"How come? That a thing so sudden can be so perfect? It feels so damn perfect. But why, why do I feel so undeserving for all of these?"

Her tears refuse to fall as she tried her best to sleep.

It's another day for Faight and she got up early but the truth is she hadnt have a proper sleep. She walks slowly down her stairs and to her surprise Lance is already waiting outside for her nad even brought her coffee.

"La...Lance, bakit andito ka? ang aga pa ah"

"good morning" He kissed her forehead ang gave her the coffee "I'm surprise too, ang aga mo ngayon ah, walng cramming"

"hmmmmmppppp"

"de joke lang... Kasi may byahe ako kami ni Lemuel actualy. Papunta kaming Davao mamimili ng mga pyesa eh kung matatagalan baka two days pa akmi doon"

"Lance!!! hindi mo naman kailangan magpaalam sa  akin eh, go ahead take your time! don't worry I'll be fine"

"ah, okay... hatid na kita?"

"sige"

He dropped her off to school and waits for her to enter the gate. He took a deep breath and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. He shook off his worries and went off with LEmuel to Davao.

After almost nine hours of driving from Bukidnon to Davao.

"Faight nandito na kami"

"medyo mabilis ah"

"ako nag-drive"

"sabi ko na eh"

"syempre para makabalik agad sayo"

"si Lemuel?"

"Lemuel? okay naman"

"ahh... so mamimili na kayo ng pyesa agad?"

"opo...teka kamusta araw mo?"

"hayyy as usual pagod, lalo na kasi may meeting with some few complaining parents pero all in all keri parin"

"kaya mo yan! ikaw pa! nakaya mo nga ako diba?"

"at talagang ikaw ang standard eh noh"

"ha ha ha, hindi sinasabi ko lang na kaya yan ng charm mo... I miss you"

"ARAAAY!!!"

"oh bakit?????"

"ang sakit ng tyan ko"

"ha? teka kumain kaba? no, ano nanaman kinain mo ha?"

"ewan hindi ko alam basta bigla nalang sumakit eh, sige ha baba ko muna yung phone"

"oh sige, uminon ka ka-agad ng gamot ha"

"okay sige, ingat kayo dyan text ka lang bye"

"teka Faight!"

"tol, tol!!! huy! nakatulala ka"

"ah si Faight eh may sakit"

"talaga? oh edi bilisan na natin para makauwi ka na agad sa labidabs mo"

Lance nodded yes to his best friend. But to his mind, he knows that something is wrong. He can't point his fingers to it but he can feel his heart is about to broken once more.

She stares at her phone, her tears fall like a fountain. Unstoppable.