Chapter 21- Melted Hearts

"wow ha! Talagang pinapunta mo ako dito para pag-walisin at pag-linisin ng bahay mo?"

She said cutely complaining because Lance had asked her to come to his studio.

"o teka naman, di ba sabi mo sakin tawagan kita when I needed help?" He charmingly said and grabbed her waist closer to his body

"ahem, oo nga sabi ko nga. Sige na nga maglilinis na"

They cleaned all day. Swiping the excess water out of the studio, removing the mud stains on the walls and taking the messed up canvass outside to be soaked under the sun.

In between their chores, they tease, mock, make fun of each other and flirt subtly.

After hours of cleaning, they took a rest and have some coffee over Lance's mini-kitchen.

"oh, bakit ganyan ka makatingin?" He asked doubtingly while mixing their coffee with cream and sugar

"wala lang"

"suss, ikaw pa? si Ms. Faight Mendoza mawawalan ng iniisip? Imposible, meron yan sige na ano nga?"

He turned to her and move his head closer to hers, both their arms leaned on the kitchen island's table.

"naguguluhan lang ako" she whisper tenderly as she looks at his face seductively

"naguguluhan saan?" His eyes pan down to her opened irresistible lips

"kanina ko pa kasi iniisip kung anong gagawin ko sa mga labi mo, kung tititigan ko lang ba siya all the time or"

"or?" he wisphered with his husky voice

'or...hahalikan?"

it didn't take him a second to think, Lance smashed his lips into hers and kiss her passionately. Their tongues tied as if they don't want to be untangled anymore, they bit each other's lips shouting tension, strong affection towards each other.

Just as Lance was about to go over the other side of the island, Lemuel suddenly knocks at the door that left them wiping their lips, affected but pretends nothing had happened.

"tao po!"

"shit" Lance  uttered

"he he, ano ka ba okay lang may bukas pa" She teasingly said

"talaga?" He asked as he tries to get closer to her again

"ano ba? May tao ba dito?"

"urgh!!!! pambasag ka talaga Lem!"

"ohy! Bruh! Ahy, helo ma'am Faight, teka may naistorbo ba ako?" "bakit namumula ka Tisoy? Aba, aba, aba!"

"anong ginagawa mo dito?" Lance scratching his hair and asked his best friend irritably

"hoy! Anong anong ginagawa ko dito? Pinapunta mo kaya ako dito para tumulong"

"ah oo nga, sorry nakalimutan ko"

'nakalimutan, nakahalik ka lang nawalan kana ng ulirat"

"gagu"

"che!"

"may nahingan kana pala ng tulong bakit mo pako ako pinapunta dito?"

"syempre" He stepped closer to her again

"ano?" She blushingly said

"para ma-solo kita"

"eeehhhhhhh, ang keso! Sige na ha lilinisin namin una yung kwarto para duon kayo mag-harutan ano? Tabi!!! mga batang to nakakabuntis ang haharot!"