Chapter 32

For their wedding anniversary, Doc Sam invited Lance and Faight. Set on their mansions backyard garden designed and nurtured by his wife because of her love for flowers, she even requested for their guest to wear pastel colored dresses.

Lance couldn't take his eyes off of Faight. Her off shoulder dress and slit that reveals her toned long olive skinned legs shines as if it was perfectly polished and molded by a potter. Her tiny arms and waist that makes Lance wants to always wrap his hands with, her curves that he always want to explore.

"Bakit ang ganda mo?" He whispered to her ears as they stand behind the crowded guest as they applaud with the Doc Sam and his wife dancing in the middle.

"ah, para bumagay daw ako sayo... shhhh sabi ni Lord"

"ha ha ha, wag ka masyadong maging cute, kahit dito hahalikan kita"

"talaga ba?"

"yes" He pulled her closer to him and gently kissed her lips

He tap his brother's back and gave him a glass of rum

"tol! tingnan mo nga naman, ke-gaganda ng tanawin natin ano?"

Referring to his wife and Faight who are busy talking and laughing out loud. He smiled back at his brother and shakes his head.

"grabe, sobra"

As he watches her so amazed and interested with flowers how it was arranged, the long table setting, the hanging lights, anything that has something to do with decorations made Lance imagine his own future wedding anniversary. He suddenly wondered if behind Faight's smiles lies the same thought as his, their own wedding. But first, he has to know if she would like to finally commit and put a label to their relationship.

"okay lahat ng dalaga lumapitna dito sa harap" The Mc called out all the single ladies for the throwing of boquets

"Faight! Iha dali na lapit kana doon"

"ha? bakit para saan po?"

"sa throwing of bouquet dali na! go!"

"nako wag na po ako, sila nalang"

From a far Lance can see how suddenly Faight felt uncomfortable at how people encouarge her to take part. He went closer to intervene.

"ah, ladies! wag na natin pilitin, isa pa baka pag siya nakasalo pero iba din ang makasalo ng garter eh hindi naman ata tayo papayag niyan"

"ohhhhhyyyy ang territorial na boyfriend!"

"kami kami lang niyan! kapatid ko yan eh, dapat talaga binabakuran agad ang magagandang nnilalang" shouted by Doc Sam

"sabagay, sila din naman talaga ang susunod"

"ho? saan po"

"sa altar! ayeeeeee" Teased by the guest, Lance can't help but felt joy in his heart but finds balance when he noticed how Faight tries to cooperate and jive with their laughter.

"you okay?"

"uhm uhm... I'm finee"

He held her hand as he drives them both home.

"grabe napagod ako a busog as in yung damit ko puputok na hindi na ako makahinga!"

"paano ba naman kasi, lahat ng handa nasa iisang plato mo lang"

"hoyyy grabe ka sakin!"

"biruin mo? anim na putahe napagkasya mo, may dessert pa ha"

"small portion kasi yon"

"small portion pero tatlong balik"

"alam mo grabe ka! ngayon ko lang napapatunayan talagang stalker kita eh, crush mko talaga una palang ano?"

"ha ha ha... eh diba ganun talaga kapag mahal...."

"ano?"

"kapag mahalaga sayo tapos lagi mong nakakasama nakakasanayan mo naring tingnan siya mga ginagawa niya ganun"

"hindi...stalker ka talaga"

"oh wag ka masyadong mag-inat parang isang butil ng bigas nalang puputok nayang damit mo"

"kainis ka!!!!!!"

Lance tries to test the water. But no matter how he's on fire he can't seem to heat up the coldness he sometimes feels fromFaight. His subtle hint fails to hit his target.