Chapter 35

It has been ten days since they've see each other. Ten days since Faight requested Lance to stay away from her, no messages no call from him. They both move on to do their mundane task everyday. Trying to be busy, trying to forget each other.

 She cannot deny the fact she misses him. Her heart is aching for something she had decided.

Faight still eats at to their favorite canteen, but even to the places they usually visit, his shadow can't even be traced.

Faight know how Lance respects her decision, she knows he will try his best to do his best to give her request. And that hurts her more because she knows both of them are hurting and suffering. Her bones is like breaking, unable to move properly, unable to walk forward.

He has been busy doing his commissioned portrait ten days after Faight's request. But no matter how he tried to focus, every bit of his moment remembers her. Lance shrug of his thought and proceed with his painting.

He stood up and went outside to get some paint from his truck. But outside, He stumbled upon Faight who is standing for thirty minutes waiting for him to come out.

"Faight?"

"Hi Lance"

"hi... kanina kapa?"

"uhm... medyo"

"bakit hindi ka pumasok?"

"wala lang, nagpapahangin lang ng konti muna"

He wipes his hands with morning towel as he tries to calcualte her motive.

"busy kapa ba?"

"oo, medyo"

"pwede bang sumingit muna sa oras mo?"

"ano kaba, ikaw ang oras ko diba? anong gusto mong gawin?"

"uhmmmmm pagluto mo ako? gusto ko mag-dinner dito"

"talaga??? si...sige pero mamamalengke muna ako kasi medyo alnag laman yung frdge"

"hind Lance, Okay nayan, kahit anong iluto mo kakainin ko"

"okay..." He smiled and felt happy uon seeing her smile again. Lance filtered out his doubts and focused on being with her instead

"oh, grabe ka makatitig" He said while he put the butter on a pan

"gusto ko lang kabisaduhin lahat sayo" 

"lahat?"

"oo, yung expression ng mukha mo, yung smile mong nakakatunaw yung mata mong nakakakilig kapag tumitig at yung lips mongang sarap sarap titigan"

"talaga?"

"oo, ganun kita ka-miss eh"

He leaned closer to her face and replied with his bed room voice

"ramdam kita, kahit kasama kita namimiss parin kita"

"uhm Lance?"

"yes???"

"yung butter nasusunog na"

"SUSMARYOSEP!!!"

"mamaya nadaw kai yung lande"

"ha ha ha ikaw kasi eh, nakaka-tense ka lagi"

They laughed together like nothing had happened. 

They set up a round table outside the cabin to eat their dinner.

"ooopsss teka teka"

"oh bakit nanaman?"

Faight placed her chair closer to Lance's

"syempre dapat dito ako sa tabi mo, gustng gusto ko yung amoy mo! uhmmm bango bango"

"ha ha haFaight anu ba nakikiliti ako baka saan tayo maputa hindi nanaman tayo makakain"

"sige na, pagbigyan mo na ako, miss na miss ko amoy mo eh!!!"

"okay ayan na"

"taas kamay"

"ha??? pati kili-kili?"

"dali na sabi eh!!!!"

"okay ma'am!"

Endless hearty league and stories they shared that night. Flirting each other in between fires up their conversation every time and proves how much they have missed each other terribly.

It's six in the morning. He woke up and felt Faight's head on his arm. He stared at her in awe, knowing she's there beside her still gives him joy and contentment. Lance closed his eyes once more and went back to his sleep with a calm mind that he will wake up with her once more.