Thanks everyone!! Enjoy this I added a little more to it. This story will be coming soon. The more votes and comments I'll want to publish chapter one faster. This all depends on you!!

Shout out to this amazing person helping me get on track with this book by making me so many book covers including the one that's up                                 AllahIsMyBFF (lots of love)

Salam\peace Raz✌♥

------------

"Leave me alone!" I said pushing at his chest so he would let me. Every step I took back he took another closer towards me.

"I knew I could crack your code" he smirked so accomplished with himself.

"What do you want from me?" I asked my eyes narrowed at him as anger flooded within me.

"One simple thing, only you can give me. I want you Madina, I want you to be mine" he whispered in my ear which chased shivers to run down my spin.

I squeezed my eyes shut, repeating his words in my mind. I opened my eyes staring into his stormy ones.

I put on the sweetest smile ever and said; "You wish asshole" With that I turned around to walk away.

He grabbed my upper arm and slammed against his rock hard chest. Damn is he secretly a tree? I asked myself but snapped back in reality.

"Don't leave me" Bryson said in a broken voice which caused me to furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Why do you care so much if I do?!" I yelled which caused me to flinch at my own voice.

"Because everyone leaves. I won't allow you to leave me. Not now, not ever Beads"

--------

Madina Omar a 17 year old girl who's life turns upside down when her parents decide to move to America for her dads promotion. This Canadian Afghan has to move from her city Toronto, Canada into a new highschool in California. What happens when the hijabi cant handle this place with all eyes on her?

She's the star basketball player and that's rare for a hijabi. Does she let people's hurtful racist comments get to her? Or does she keep her head high and become the very first hijabi to be a basketball player in her new highschool?

Bryson Scott the schools mysterious 'bad boy' every guy wants to be him, and every girl wants to be with him. He keeps to himself only hangs with his clique, because loyalty means everything. He seems to be very good at keeping his secrets but revealing others.

Bryson is the captain of the basketball team. What happens when his eyes land on a certain hijabi who doesn't care what people think of her? He can't seem to think why he can't get enough of her. What happens when she's the one he doesn't want to leave alone? She pulls all the strings of his icy heart he didn't know that existed.

Will he be the Hijabi's best mistake? or will she let him go and erase everything that she thought she loved?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Characters!!!

Noor Tagouri is played as Madina Omar!

Tony Mafhud is played as Bryson Scott!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tony Mafhud is played as Bryson Scott!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(June 18,2017)