Part 16

(F/N) walked slowly through the streets of London, his head was aching from the night before, he had drank himself unconscious. He was looking to take his mind off of his argument with Evie, he was looking for his best friend. (F/N) found Jacob looking into a newspaper, "So what part of London are we destroying today?" (F/N) smirked as Jacob scoffed. "The governor of the Bank, Twopenny," Jacob said jerking his head to a man who was currentley harassing a homeless man. (F/N) nodded, and said "Where do we begin?"

Jacob turned to a building, "A Mr.Dredge, would be able to give us more information, on how to get to Twopenny," (F/N) smiled, "yay more kidnapping."

Jacob smirked, and the pair started walking to the building "I thought you would be with Evie, I believe she was working to fix the transportation system," (F/N)'s smile left his face quickly, "were not talking right now."

Jacob frowned and nodded, "I want to be unhappy, but I'm still not completley able to grasp that you and Evie..." Jacob shuttered, (F/N) smirked, the pair walked into the building and quickly spotted Dredge, "So are we knocking him out, going by gun point, or just dragging him out of her," Jacob smiled, "Lets go with the ladder."

(F/N) walked to Dredge, twisted his arm behind his back, Jacob smiled and walked behind muttering to himself "i'm so proud."

As (F/N) led Dredge out of the building, he struggled against (F/N)'s grip while saying, "You don't know what you're doing," (F/N) smirked his head was clearing now, "just keep walking" Dredge slowed and looked at his kidnappers, "wait, (L/N), Frye?" Once the pair are clear of the building (F/N) spins Dredge around and makes a discovery, "Aberline?!?!?"

The Sergeant takes off the glasses that were on his face, "Thats Sergeant to you, what are you two doing here?" Jacob answered the question with a bit of annoyance in his voice, "One of Starrick's men is planning something, we want to find out what and put an end to him."

Aberline nodded, (F/N) asked "We could ask you the same question?" Aberline sighed, "there's to be a robbery at the bank of England."

Jacob scoffed, (F/N) laughed, "Robbery?, it's a damn fortress," Aberline sighed, "yes, I know the boy's at the station thought I was joking, wouldn't be funny if it was there life savings." Jacob and (F/N) exchanged a knowing look, "Who's robbing the bank?" Aberline sighed and looked around, "I don't know but I believe there supplied in weapons by Cockham Merchants, they should be near the River Thames."

(F/N) smiled and Jacob replied "thats all we needed to hear Fredy" and the pair ran of as Aberline scolded them for calling him Fredy.

-----------------------Time Skip brought to you by the Father Of Understanding------------------

"So this is the shipment we were looking for," Jacob questioned (F/N), as Jacob questioned (F/N) checked the manifest, "Yep lets toss it." The pair picked up the crates and proceed to throw them in the water, trying to avoid the disgusting brown water, as they did so the pair overheard a few Blighter's speaking, "So Twopenny opens the vault, and we goes in and robs it, easy enough?" the leader of the blighters said, the blighters that he was leading said nothing.

Jacob and (F/N) smiled to themselves as they overheard this, "(F/N)?," Jacob whispered, "I think Fredy is getting a promotion," and the pair ran off once again to another pub.

---------------Short Time Skip--------------------

(F/N) and Jacob walked up to the side of the Bank of England, "So whats the play boss?" (F/N) asked expectantly, Jacob shrugged, "Get in the bank, then the vault, and then we kill Twopenny," (F/N) smiled, "great plan, how do we get in the vault?"

Jacob shrugged again, "I don't know I didn't think that far ahead," (F/N) scoffed, "thankfully, I did there should be a secret passage somewhere." Jacob sighed once he heard the word 'secret'.

The pair used there grappling hooks to climb up to the highest section of the roof; (F/N) kept thinking about the secret passage, where would it be? After looking through the area where (F/N) knew the passage would be, the pair found a door that led to the passage, "Alright time to take the next step to taking down Starrick," Jacob said smiling.

As the pair walked into the vault (F/N) overheard a pair of blighter's speaking, "Why does Twopenny have so much fascination with these paintings theres money everywhere?" Then an idea came to (F/N), "Jacob let's hide" not waiting for a response, (F/N) dragged him to a large painting, "What the hell are we doing here?" Jacob practically yelled, (F/N) smiled, "you'll see" and he shoved Jacob behind the painting.

The pair didn't have to wait long before they heard Twopenny, right in front of the painting, (F/N) gestured to Jacob, and he ripped through the painting and stabbed Twopenny in the neck with his hidden blades'.

--------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) took another swig from his pint, "And did you see the look on his face, he was all like 'Oww my neck'" (F/N) smirked at Jacob's red faced humor. (F/N) was quieter then usual, Jacob noticed and he frowned, seeing his friend upset always destroyed Jacob's good mood, "Don't worry she'll forgive you.... eventually," (F/N) nodded. "Thanks Hat's, I just need some time to myself," Jacob nodded, (F/N) patted him on the shoulder, stood up, and with a neutral expression on his face left the pub.

As he was walking down the moldy sidewalk, (F/N) pulled something out of his pocket and looked at it; the wedding ring (F/N) held in his hand seemed heavier then usual. (F/N) just stood there looking at it for awhile, until he heard a voice right beside him, "That's the true mark of love, a nice ring." (F/N) glanced at the man who spoke, and he backed up immediately when he saw who it was, the face of Crawford Starrick smiled. The blighter's that stood next to Starrick laughed lightly, (F/N) regained his composure, "Mr. (L/N) I think it's time you and I have a talk."