Part 14

(F/N) sat on the wall that overlooked Alec's work shop, he sat in silence as he waited for Jacob and Evie. He ejected his hidden and looked at it for a bit, as if expecting it to do something, he was so pre-occupied he almost didn't see Evie walking torwards him.

"Hey," (F/N) said as Evie sat next to him, "Hi," Evie replied, the pair sat for awhile before (F/N) spoke up, "What did you get me for Christmas?" Evie smirked, "You're going to have to wait and see."

(F/N) frowned at this, "Come on, I told you what I got you last year." Evie frowned, "Yes you did, and i'll never forgive you" (F/N) smiled and replied "how was I supposed to know you wanted The Voyage of the Beagle and not The Origin of Species." Evie rolled her eyes, "When I spoke of it repeatedly for months you should have known."

(F/N) was about to reply but someone shouted, "Oii, get down here," (F/N) and Evie looked down to see a smiling Jacob. Evie jumped of the roof, (F/N) followed after her, "I don't need to see you flirting with my dear sister, on today of all days."

Of course Jacob was reffering to the tradition the trio had, they would have a makeshift christmas every year around the end of January. Every year (F/N), Jacob, and Evie would give eachother gifts, to show that they didn't completley hate eachother.

"We weren't.... I would never....." Jacob smirked at (F/N)'s nervousness, "save it for the train, we have work to do" Evie said as she getured the pair of men into Alec's work shop.

---------------------------

As the trio walked in Alec was extremely focused on something, he seemed to be dealing with some chemicals, which made it all the more hillarious when Jacob snuck up and said, "HELLO ALEC." Alec's expression and movments went through a transformation, to scared and afraid, to angry and tense, and finally to suprise and calm, Jacob was roaring with laughter, (F/N) gave a small laugh, even Evie smirked a bit. As soon as Alec regained his composure, he quickly greeted the assassins, " Jacob, Evie, (F/N) thank god its you" Alec said a little out of breath.

"Experimenting are we Alec?" Evie said whiping the smirk off her face, "correct" Alec responded. "And looking a bit frazeled," Jacob said, (F/N) added "I hope stress isn't getting to you." Alec smiled and pointed at (F/N) "this one's observant, Starrick's crowneys are still out there looking for you, offering quite a large sum of money I must say."

Jacob interrupted "Alec your not thinking of jumping ship?" Alec looked suprised, "Never... as a matter of fact, I've been tinkering; making somthing in case Starricks men came around." Alec then showed the trio three bombs, "I made these they've been modified for three levels of lethalness."

Alec handed one bomb to each assassin, "Merry Christmas," (F/N) smiled at the bomb in his hand, but before he could reply, someone banged on Alec's door. Alec looked out the window and turned white, "Starricks men," Jacob moved Alec behind him, "Stand back Alec we'll take care of this."

Alec's face then got a crazy smile, "Wait!!!, let us play a little linguistic game with them."

----------------------------

"And did you see when he just pucked that was hillarious" a red faced Jacob said while continuing to laugh, "yes it was just as hilarious the last time you said it," (F/N) said sitting next to Evie. Evie took a sip from her bottle, "Should we do presents?" (F/N) smilled "I got you all beat," and he stood up and started shuffling under the couch, "You stored gifts under my bed." Jacob said. (F/N) didn't reply, instead he pulled out Jacob's gift a top hot, "Merry Christmas Hats." (F/N) laughed when he saw Jacobs look of wonder as he took the hat and looked it over, as if he was wondering if it were real. Evie walked out of the train car and came back with a bottle, "I had to call in a favor" is all she said as she handed Jacob the bottle, "Wow" Jacobs eyes lit up, he noticed the alchol in the bottle was Irish, Jacob stood up, "I have to go" he said (F/N) and Evie had questioning looks on there faces, "Your presents are in the safe." and he left to consume what was in the bottle Evie gave him.

"That was weird," (F/N) said as he walked to Jacob's safe, "Yes, will the world understand the great Jacob Frye's relationship with drinking?" (F/N) laughed, "The great Evie Frye making jokes, thats new," Evie rolled her eyes (F/N) opened the safe, "He may be odd but he does have style," (F/N) said as he looked at the pair of hidden blade bracers he assumed were his, "Those look Italian," Evie commented, (F/N) looked at the inscription that was carved into the bracers they read, "To the brother I always wanted."

(F/N) sniffled a bit he placed the bracers on the top of the safe, and grabbed what he assumed was Evie's gift he tossed it to her. Evie looked at it, she smilled, "This is just like the cape used by Ezio Auditore" (F/N) gave her a confused look, "One of the most famous Assassins of all time?" (F/N)'s expression didn't change. Evie sighed, "I'll add this to my collection," she said smiling.

"So only two presents left?" (F/N) said, "You're math is correct," Evie said smilling, (F/N) walked over to the couch and retrieved two items. Evie left the train car once again and came back with her hands behing her back, "For you" (F/N) said handing Evie a new cane sword, Evie took it she frowned, "Its not the best but it'll work," Evie put the cane sword on the couch and handed (F/N) a revolver, "I didn't know they sold old crappy guns," (F/N) remarked.

(F/N) held out a fist and took Evie's hand with his other hand, he put his last gift in Evie's hand, she opened her hand revealing a small red tulip Evie smilled. "A red tulip symbolizes a decleration of love you know," (F/N) said with a grin, he waited expecting Evie to reply, but all she did was look at the red tulip. Evie remained silent she took (F/N)'s hand and put something in it, he opened it he saw a necklace with a coin attached to it, "That coin is from the first time we met, I kept it after you stole all of them from that old man, do you remember?" (F/N) scoffed, "I still have a scar on my check to remember it," (F/N) said jokingly.

Evie smiled at (F/N) and put the red tulip in her pocket, (F/N) put the necklace on, "Merry Christmas Eve" (F/N) whispered, "Merry Christmas (N/N)" Evie whispered back. Evie threw her arms around (F/N), the pair became startled as the heard a loud boom which came from Big Ben. But after the bell finished ringing, the assassins smiled and locked lips.