Part 5

The assassin cleared his throat the trio quickly turned, the figure studied them then spoke, "Three assassins, two with devilish smiles and black hair you must be the Frye Twins, and you must be (F/N)," the assassin said in a sophisticated manor. "Charmed," Jacob said taking off his hat and bowing, the assassin studied Jacob, (F/N), and then Evie, "I am Henry Green" the assassin said.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr.Green" Evie said a little to flirtatiously, (F/N) didn't care though it was common for Evie to flirt with men to get at him. "Good to meet you Henry," (F/N) said nodding, "thank goodness the council, finally saw reason to send help." The friends suddenly got very quiet, Jacob was the first to speak "yes, thank goodness," Jacob said a little to suspicously.

Henry continued, obviously ignoring any wrong doing the trio had done, "The situation is so bad every level of London has been taken, from the gangs and the slums to the queen and the castles," Jacobs eyes lit up as if he had an idea. Jacob obviously didn't have many good ideas, that was Evie's department, but when Jacob got an idea he got excited.

"Evie, (F/N) I have an idea" (F/N) looked at Jacob and smirked, Evie facepalmed, "Well hats if its anything like your last idea I may as well have Evie shoot me right now." The bullet hole that was on (F/N)'s upper thigh started tingling, and it reminded him to be careful with Jacob's ideas. Evie looked at Jacob to, "I agree with (F/N) you're ideas tend to end badly usually for me and him," Jacob didn't even look slightly drawn from his path.

"No this is a good idea, I become a gang leader firm but fair, feared but free, and most of all we can get an army" (F/N)'s eyes opened all the way and he looked at Evie, (F/N) liked the idea, he liked it allot but Evie didn't look as nearley as convinced as shown by her scowl. But Jacob still continued "and well call it the Rooks" Jacob paused for effect, he had a child like glos about him. (F/N) applauded, but Evie scoffed, "You are not starting a gang called the Rooks" and she shook her head, but (F/N) looked at Evie and mouthed the words "you owe me" and he rubbed his face refrencing the bet she and Jacob made.

Evie facepalmed but then put on a fake smile and looked at her frowning brother, "but i'll be glad to help you when the time comes," Jacob smiled again. Henry cleared his throat again, the trio then turned back to Henry as he said "perhaps we should establish my contacts first" Henry said letting the idea float around the team. Instead of Jacob, Evie spoke up first, "That would probably be the best course of action" and she turned to (F/N) and Jacob scowling at the two and with fire in her eyes, "Don't you think that would be a good idea?" (F/N) and Jacob nodded quickly.

Henry smiled, "Excellent I have two contacts you will want to meet, the first is the police I have a friend in the force, Sergant Fredrick Abberline, i've heard he's a master of disquise I will inform him to meet you in the park." Jacob raised his hand, "(F/N) and I will find him" Henry nodded, "That leaves urchins, I suggest you talk to Clara O'dea she leads a movement for children she can usually be found in Chestminstor." Evie nodded, "I can handle that" Henry nodded and said "then afterwards we can meet at my shop" and with that he swan dived of the roof into a bale of hay.

"What an odd man" Jacob said, Evie walked over to the end off the roof, "I will see you two at Mr.Greens shop" and she to jumped off the roof. Leaving (F/N) and Jacob on the roof, Jacob turned to his friend, "I believe we have a cop to catch" and with that he jumped off the roof, (F/N) followed soon after."

As the two men made there way to the park, they struck up a liveley conversation, occasionally whistling at the occasional pretty woman. Everything was going fine until Jacob said "was Evie flirting with Greenie?" (F/N)'s face went red and he tried to keep a neutral face, "Probably not you know Evie, she would never do anything like that," Jacob was about to comment on (F/N)'s red face but the tapping on his shoulder silenced him.

(F/N) looked and saw a strange old woman tapping Jacob on the shoulder, Jacob turned around and saw the old lady then he saw her face an jumped in fear. (F/N) couldn't see the womans face until she backed up, it was when she revealed her face did (F/N) realize that the old lady was a middle aged man. The man offered his hand to Jacob and then (F/N) when Jacob wouldn't shake his hand, "Sergant Fredrick Abberline" Jacob nodded still not compleley over how the man was dressed, "Im Jacob Frye, this is my friend (F/N) (L/N), what do you need? and why are you dressed like that?" (F/N) elbowed Jacob.

Abberline sighed, "You never know who's watching", Jacob nodded, "as for what I need from you is a deal, there is a startling number of criminals on the street if you can bring them to me alive, do this and I will make sure the police turn a blind eye for your actions." Jacob and (F/N) nodded as Abberline left, "London is full of odd people," Jacob then turned to (F/N), "now all we have to do is head back to the shops and the Rooks will be a reality." (F/N) smiled and walked beside Jacob eager to be a gang leaders friends.