Top!AbelxCain

Abel's pov
I'm Done.

Work always leave me exhausted... Not physically, but mentally. The citizens in Elysium makes a big riot today, stating that Demetrius is not good enough to be my second in command.

Like, who the hell are they to decide that?

I sighed, teleporting myself to Cain's palace in Fields of Asphodel.

My second home.

As soon as I was inside, I can smell the delicious scent of herbs. Cain must be cooking right now.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, my jaw dropped at the beautiful sight in front of me. Or rather, beautiful man.

CAIN WEARS NO FUCKING CORSETS TODAY!

But he still looks so fucking sexy, since he only wears an oversized grey sweaters. He didn't even wears a pants! Is this really my Cain?

I can feel my dick goes hard, and it's so fucking hurts against my leather pants. All I want right now, is fucking Cain until he can't walk tomorrow. No matter what he said, i'm definitely topping today.

I walk to him, snapping my hand to use a little of my magic to turn off the stove.

He whirls around, opening his mouth to say something, but I cut him off with my mouth.

And damn, he taste so good....

I kissed him hungrily, my body grew hot in every seconds I spent kissing him.

Finally, I pulled apart. "Wait, Abel... ",Cain whimpers, but that only makes me hornier than before. I carried him, slamming his body to the table.

"Listen, i'm going to fuck you real good today, so don't give me this bullshit of you better at topping than me. Understood?" I asked sternly. He gulps, but nodded anyway.

I smirked, waving my hand, and Cain's arm threws automatically on his sides, an invincible restrain holding him.

I licked my lips, going down to dip my fangs at his throat. Soon, his blood fills my throat, and he taste so addicting, like a drug. My body Burns with lust, my cock aching to be inside his tight hole.

I ripped his sweaters, and thank gods he wears nothing underneath it.

I kissed his forehead gently, and then his nose, both of his eyelids, his cheeks, and finally his lips. I taste him, and my tongues explored the inside of his mouth.

I trailed kisses down to his chest, my mouth nipping at his nipples. I heard him moans, his precious voice moaning my name. I smirked, biting his nipple a little hard, causing him to screamed.

I threw away my clothes, so now I was naked as well, freeing my cock from it's confinement.

I bent down, kissing the tip of Cain's cock. I licked him down to his balls, kissing both of them. I trailed hot kisses on his cock, as my hand fondling his balls teasingly.

Finally, I open my mouth as I put Cain's cock inside my mouth, bobbing my head slowly, teasingly, just enough to bring him to the tip of insanity.

I peeked past my hair and see his expression, he was obviously enjoying this. And i'll make him enjoying this even more...as soon as I get inside him.

I pulled my mouth out from his dick, knowing he's close to orgasm, but I won't allow him, yet.

"Be ready, Cain...i'm going to fuck you until you're crippled" I told him. Cain rolls his eyes, "just put it in Abel" he said. I raised my eyebrow. He always mocks me every time I topped. Let's see. He'll beg me to fuck him good after this.

I conjure a peppermint lube I got from Hades as a Christmas Gift. Trust me, the father of the year trophy goes for him because of that.

I squirt a lot of it and spread it on my cock, before squirting some more on my fingers.

I put two finger inside Cain's hole, and fuck, he's so tight. His walls swallowed and clenched around my fingers, making me moan.

I started to scissors him, feeling his warmth around my finger. I looked up and kissed Cain's lips gently, and his body relax instantly, turning putty in my hand.

I pulled my fingers out, before positioning myself in front of his entrance. I pushed inside, groaning at how tight he was, and he's really warm as well, despite the fact that we used peppermint lube.

I slammed into him with full force, making him screamed my name out loud.

I kissed him hard, as I started to move faster, pounding into him with all my power. Cain is a moaning mess by now, and I'll made sure he remember this. I will love him until he can't walk tomorrow, and until he'll stop mocking the fact that I usually bottomed him.

My lust and pleasure exploded inside me, but I refused to cum yet. My fangs throbbed, and I sink it in Cain's shoulder, and he comes in my hand, his load shooting on our chest. I keep pounding inside him, until I can't hold it anymore and my orgasm spasm like a fucking fireworks.

I breathed, hard, and waved my hand to let Cain's out from the restrain. I want to fuck him again, but Cain threw his arms around my neck. "Wait, Abel, let's eat first. I work hard for those foods" he said.

As soon as he said that, my stomach growls. I groan, putting my hand around his waist, and kissing his forehead. "Okay, but it's round two after this...be ready" I said. Cain nodded. "Enjoy it while you can, baby" he purrs.

Oh yeah, i'm going to enjoy it so much.

Yay! It's over! I wrote TopAbel because let's be honest, Top Abel is hot. And this is my first time writing smut on wattpad, I hope it's good enough. See you in the next chapter!  (Psst! It's Hadifer!)

rotXinXpieces seriously,I need a book on Cain's pov!or a oneshot at least... *wink wink*