Menoetius X Arikos-On the Yacht

I wrote this story based on blurredmxnds request. It's Menoetius and Arikos sexy time, everyone!!

(Menoetius Pov)

I have ride boats before, in the time of war. But that was thousands of years ago.

Boats these days have changed... A lot. Back then boats or ships are just a simple water transportation, nothing fancy, really.

But this...ship that Arikos rented, was extraordinary. I somehow didn't feel the movement here, and the entire ship has three big bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a big restaurant, two swimming pools, a theatre, a bar, and other stuff I didn't even know the name.

Arikos insisted to rent this ship, for our wedding anniversary. The place was very modern, and great, but it cost way too much money for one ship!

Oh, and according to Arikos, this ship isn't even a ship. It's a yacht. I don't understand where the hell that kind of name comes from. A ship is a ship, right? Fancy or not it's still a ship. Why do people these days called it Yacht?

I walked around the 'yacht', Arikos was putting Amenti for a nap. So I walked around, awed by all the stuff here.

I go upstairs, on the top of the yacht, and soon the wind hits my face. I can smell the ocean... The sounds of waves, and the wind blowing my hair. It feels nice, really. I looked Down, a few staff was walking around, making sure things wouldn't be out of place.

I always love the ocean, like I loved the beach. Granted, I loved it because of my constant dream of having Hannibal by my side.

I still love him, I really do. I loved him for thousands of years, and I still loved him even after I knew he's married and that he doesn't love me like I loved him.

But someone.... A little hybrid god comes to me, held his hand out for me to take, takes me to places I like, and didn't give up on me even though i'm really difficult sometimes.

Arikos loved me, and he showed me how much he love me every single day. And maybe that's why I love him more than anything else. More than I love Hannibal. Arikos and Amenti are my life now, they were the reason i'm still alive, without them, i'll commit suicide as soon as the war with Atlan was over.

I sighed, enjoying the gentle breeze. This kind of luxury is not something that I would have in my younger days. I live as a shoulder, growing up as a warrior, taught how to survive in every conditions, and most of them are bad conditions.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms hugging me from behind.

Arikos kissed my neck, sending shivers through my body. "Arikos?",I asked. "Shh. Turn around",he ordered. So I turn around and he placed his mouth over mine, kissing me hotly. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue caress mine.

It wasn't rough and demanding like Atlan's kiss, it was tender, and loving. The kind of affection I always craved, but I never had.

As he pulled away, I looked around, noticing the staff downstairs are still walking around. "Arikos, we can't do it here",I pleaded, panicked of the thought of someone seeing my body. It's not because i'm embrassed or anything, I was just trying to protect their eyes and mind from eternal scare.

Arikos smirked as he jerks my body closer to him. "Don't worry, baby. They won't see",he promised me before kissing my forehead.

"But... ",my sentence was cut with another kiss, and I can feel Arikos's hands on my pants, as he slowly pulled my pants off.

I melt in his arms as he kissed me lovingly, before pulling away, winking at me. I blushed, looking downstairs and it seems like no one realize what's going on here.

Arikos sunk to his knees as he took me into his mouth, licking the tip of me before sucking the head like he was sucking one of those rainbow candies people called as 'Lollipop'. Arikos said that candy represented our 'community'. I don't even know there's community for gays these days until he told me about it. Why do we need a community? We are as normal as other people is.

I throw my head back, biting my lips to stop myself from moaning and making all the people here have to witness something like this.

Arikos take all of my length, I can feel the head of my cock pressed to his throat as he fondled my balls.

The pleasure goes up, and up, until I feel like coming and suddenly Arikos pulled away.

That's cruel!

Arikos chuckled, "don't look so down, baby. I need you to come with me buried inside you",he said huskily. I blushed, somehow, after all these years, I'm still not used with Arikos saying stuff about sex, even when we are having sex.

Arikos stands up, kissing me on the lips softly, before pulling himself and conjure a bottle of peppermint lube. He turned my body around, and I grab onto the edge of the ship as I felt Arikos's lubed finger started to entered my ass.

I moaned softly, but I bite my tongue right away. Arikos moved his fingers inside me ,and started to make a scissoring motion.

I squeezed my eyes shut, and bite my tongue harder until I can taste my own blood, refusing to make any voice.

"It's okay, baby. Trust me, you'll be okay... Just let out",Arikos said. Of course I trusted him, but some part of me was still anxious with the fact that people might caught us fucking.

Suddenly, Arikos's fingers hits my prostate repeatedly, and I let out a moan as the pleasure, and pain, hits me.

It's a good kind of pain, though. The only sex experience I've ever had was being raped by Zeus, and having sex with Atlan. And even though Atlan didn't raped me, it still hurts. Maybe because at that time, I realized I was willing to go so low for someone who will never love me like I loved him.

But Arikos never intentionally hurts me, even when I was acting difficult. Sometimes I would refused sex , because my anxiety attacks me at the wrong time, and he complied without any questions, he'll just pulled me into his arms, and made sure I was completely okay.

It feels nice, to be loved so much. To have someone to care for me so much.

I moaned as Arikos pushed himself inside me, his hand goes to my cock as he pounds into me.

He stroked my cock with the same pace with his thrust. I can feel his lips on my neck, before he whispered to my ear, "I love you, Menoetius".

"...love you too... ",I answered quietly. It was still weird for me to say, or heard, those three words.

Arikos thrusted into me faster, his hand keep stroking my cock, while his other hand hugged my waist.

The pleasure raised until I can't handle the sensation anymore, and I shouted his name as I come. Arikos moaned and I can feel his sperm is filling me.

I breathed hard as he pulled away, and then I realized the place was early silent.

Crap.

I looked down, only to find a few of the staff are staring up until they catch my eyes and pretended to start working.

"Well, they didn't really saw it",Arikos mumbled. And before I can say anything, he shouts, "WELL YOU GUYS HEARD IT. THIS SEXY PIECE OF ASS HERE BELONGS TO ME!!", he exclaimed.

I blushed, covering my face with my hands. Oh gods, did he just...?

I can fee Arikos hands pulling my arms away from my face, forcing me to look at him.

"We won't do it again if you're not uncomfortable... But I'm satisfied",he said, grinning. I sighed putting my hand around his torso and hides my face in his shoulder as I muttered,

"I like it too"

-END-

MENNY X ARIKOS EVERYONE! Ugh writing this is hard because I didn't understand Lenny's characters that much, let alone Arikos. But I accept the challenge and wrote this. I hope you loved it!

And I tagged my daughter because she asked me to. -electrified