Xiphrus x Michael-Wings

(Michael Pov)

My house is completely destroyed.

I get it, I was living with destruction himself, but it doesn't mean he can bring destruction here.

But those shadows come at my house, destroying every piece of arts I have. My fucking Persian rug was nothing more than just pathetic pieces. A statue of myself that was made by Michael Angelo was completely destroyed. My three meters - long cross made of sandalwood was completely busted.

I don't know whether I want to go on homicidal rampage or go to the corner and cry.

So now we are stuck in a guest house.

Is not that the guest house is bad, no. Quite the contrary, it's beautiful. But still, it's not home.

I sighed, stepping inside the guest house. It's so big, there's like, twleve bedroom here. Well, I guess the upside of this is Xiphrus doesn't have to worry his head get knocked out at the shower again.

I go into our room, taking a quick shower inside the bedroom. I wonder what Xiphrus is doing right now. Since he's moving to Heaven to live with me, instead of working full-time, he choose to put stocks in companies and even restaurant. No surprise there, Xiphus eat like, well, like a beast.

And I gotta admit he's a beast in bed.

I smirked, remembering a news paper, 'Heaven's Mail' , head lines a week ago, 'The angel and his Beast?', with the picture of him and me together.

I sighed, walking out of the bathroom, only to find Xiphrus is already there, stark naked.

My breathe stop, to see the beautiful man in front of me. I always admire beauties, in people, or in art. But I've never seen anyone as beautiful as Xiphrus.

He looked up and giving me a melting smile, before snapping his hand, and I can feel there's a pressure of barrier being put.

I frown,"barrier? For what?", I asked as I walked to him and sit on his lap. Xiphrus smiled, his hand caressing my cheek. "For this",he said. And suddenly he teleported us both... Into the open air. Above the Guest House.

We were flying, considering Xiphrus's wings is on his back now. They were like bat wings, black in color, big and strong. But that's not what I was worried about.

We are in the fucking open air, flying, stark fucking naked. What if the neighbor sees us? Or even worse, the paparazi?  I don't need getting fired because I commit an exhibisionist kind of crime.

Before I can snap at him, Xiphus kissed me, hungrily. I hate the fact that I melt instantly, because his kisses was always so good, I almost forget everything. Almost.

I pulled away, glaring at him. "We are in an open air! The children on the neighboring house can see us! I don't want to scare them for life!" ,I rant. Xiphrus laughed, "no, don't worry. That's what the barrier are for. They will only see the house, they wouldn't see us, or hear us, up here. Besides I wanted to see your wings",he said.

I sighed, but I trusted him. Besides, sex in the open air, seems good. I feel the muscle in my back started to twitch, my bone cracking. And before two seconds can pass, my wings are already on my side. I push Xiphrus away, to fly up by myself. He chuckles, and follows me up.

"Is it the end of the barrier?",I asked, because I can feel the slight pressure above my head. It was around twenty meters above the roof. Xiphrus get in front of me, nodding. "Yes, it is",he said. Fuck, his voice was husky, and sexy, now. I swallowed my saliva back, before closing my eyes as Xiphus kissed my forehead, "I love you",I whisper.

He pulls away, "I love you, Michael, more than anything",he said, before kissing my lips. I moan at his taste, making it easier for his tongue to get inside of my mouth. I put my hands on his muscular shoulders, as I press our body closer. I know I was hard. Really hard.

We pulled away, breathless. "Good thing we have this barrier",I muttered. Xiphrus laughed, "I always want to try this. Beside, if it wasn't meant to fly, why would we have these wings?",he asked, winking at me. I laughed at that, "you watch Barbie and The Swan Lake?", I asked. I'm trying to imagine someone as big as Xiphrus watching Barbie. It would be more interesting watching him watching Barbie than watching the movie itself.

Xiphrus smirked, amused. He trailed kisses on my throat, down to my chest. He bites my nipple, making me moans. He keeps trailing kisses down on my body, before finally, he reach my cock. He gave me kisses around my erection, throbbing because of the cold air, and the hot lust that Burns inside me.

Xiphrus continues ,bobbing his head on my cock, as I struggle to keep my composure to keep flying. The pleasure flies up, as I threw my head back, enjoying his expert mouth. And then, everything blows into oblivion, as fireworks goes in my head.

I breathed, hard, as Xiphrus swallowed and lick all the leftover of my juice. He fly up again, until he face me. I looked up to him, putting my hand on each side of his face, pulling him into another kiss. I pulled away, before telling him, "let me do something for you",I said softly.

I fly down, until my face was in front of his erection. He was so fucking big. I wonder how can he fit inside me without ripping me in half. Is it because i'm an Angel so I healed quickly?

I licked his shaft, enjoying his taste, as one I conjure a bottle of lube. I keep my mouth on his groin as I squirt the lube on my fingers, before throwing the bottle carelessly. I reached under me, and enters myself with two fingers right away.

I can feel Xiphrus's hands on my hair, as he groans from the pleasure, and maybe even the sight of me preparing myself.

I push my fingers deeper, scissoring myself. The pleasure was unbearable, but I keep on pleasuring Xiphrus with my mouth, until finally, he groans and shooting a huge load into my mouth. I swallowed it all, gagging a little because he was so big, and there's a lot of juice coming out from him.

I pulled my hand from my ass, before flying up to look at him. He smiles at me, and putting his hand around my waist, while I put my legs around his torso, lifting myself so my ass is right on top of his erection.

I lowered myself, until all of him are inside me. "Xiphrus, move... Please",I begged. He moved, fast, making me yelp. I moaned into the crook of his neck, my hand ramming onto his back.

He thrust into me, hard and fast, hitting my prostate again and again and again. The pleasure builts inside me with each thrust, and I moan shamelessly, calling his name.

We moved in sync, our wings still moving to keep us flying, our body pressed against each other, as our pleasure danced inside us.

And finally, my orgasm hits me, it was so powerful because my vision turns into white for a few seconds as I shoot my load. "Hades",I breathed. I don't want to call my father's name, or my brother, in sex. So the other powerful person that comes in my head is the nerd Greek god... Who I believe couldn't careless if his name is used as a form of cursing.

Xiphrus chuckled, before he orgasm inside me, filling me instantly. If I could get pregnant, I definitely would be pregnant with quadruplet right now.

We both breathed hard, looking to each other's eyes. "We should try this again sometimes",I said. Xiphrus laughed, "we should try sex on the beach next",he teased. I rolled my eyes at that, "I don't want people seeing us having sex",I told him. He chuckles, "most people wouldn't care. Only perverts would wanted to see us having sex",he assures me.

I just shake my head before kissing him. Sex while flying definitely is my favorite...

Yay! It's Xiphrus and Michael sexy time!! I hope you guys love it^^