Raven x Deveraux-Happy(sex)Birthday!

(Raven pov)
I sighed. It's 00:00 am here. Which means it's time.

I smirked, looking to Deveraux who looked at me with a confused look on his face. "What is it, babe?",he asked. Damn, even his voice can bring the lust in me. But well, he is Lust.

"Happy Birthday,Husband",I told him, before pulling him to me and smack my lips into him. I kissed him softly, trying to stop the urges to laugh because Dev's body is completely frozen in shock.

I pulled away, and Dev's eyes grew wide. "Holy shit! I forgot! Damn, i'm old",he said in a fake agony.

I raised my eyebrow, "I hope your body is not too old because you'll not be able to enjoy your presents",I told him. Dev hummed, "wonder what is it",he mused.

I smirked at him, before pulling him into a hug. "Teleport to our bedroom. Now",I ordered. He obeyed instantly, teleporting us to our bedroom that we've shared these past few years of our marriage.

You might be shocked... But I was the one who proposed. I want to take our relationship to a whole new level, and yes, even though I was scared, I still want to give it a try. Because just like what Hannibal said , we shouldn't dwell in our past.

Dev are my everything. He was there to hold me when the nightmares comes back, he was there to make sure I was okay in every social events I have to attend because of my position as a prince.

We have brought it up before, about going a little more... Than our vanilla sex. Oh sure, not in a lifestyle-kind of way like Hannibal and Akin did, but just a little bondage for a new experience of... Sex.

I don't like being tied up, for obvious reason.

But it doesn't mean I don't want to be the one who tied Dev's up.

"Babe... This... ",Dev said, sounding out of breathe. I looked down to see the bulge on his pants, begging for some attention. Besides, he literally threws this Lustful aura around him, everyday, but a little stronger now. It happens every time he's horny beyond control.

Well, let's just say he can see clearly all the tools that we are going to use are already on display in our bed. Bondage Scarves, made of leather. A vibrator, ball gag, and blind fold.

I pushed him until he sat down on the bed. "I'm going to give these bondage a try. To you. Not me",I told him. Dev gulped, but nodded. I smile, running my hand along his soft hair.

I want to feel his skin, his hair, everything.

I sighed. There's always first time for everything. This just happens to be one of them. I slowly takes off my gloves, and Dev gasped. "Rave, you didn't have to do that",he said worriedly.

I looked at my fingers, lacked of fingernails,calloused because of Julius's rough treatment.

I looked at Dev's worried eyes, and I let myself melt into those eyes. I smiled at him, watching him relaxing a little. "It's okay",I told him softly. "I want to".I said, before reaching his cheeks with my hands, feeling his soft cheeks against my rough hands.

I bent down, to kiss him softly, only a soft Peck, before pulling away to look at him sternly.

"If you don't like what I do, make number 'two' with your fingers. Okay?",I demand. He nods, "yes, sir",he answered, making me smirked.

I started to strip my clothes off, and so does Dev.

"On your back",I ordered. He does as I say, laying on his back, his erection standing tall and proud. I smile at him, taking the blindfold. I kissed both of his eyelids, before putting the blindfold on his eyes. I wanted to use the ball gag, but I decide I wanted to hear him moans and calling my name... Because his voice is so damn fucking sexy.

I tied the leather scarves on both of his hands, I massage his arms because according to Hannibal, it helps him relaxed and wouldn't get too tense or having a panic attack for being tied up and blind folded.

I kissed his lips, he opens it right away, giving my tongue access to explore his mouth. I tasted him,and dammit, he taste really good. When I pulled away, a string of saliva was there between our mouth.

I kissed his neck, sucking the spot that makes him squirm the most. I kissed his right nipple, while my other hand played with his left one.

I toyed with his nipples for a few minute, before getting up to see him. And that was a great view, indeed. His cock was leaking pre cum, just from me teasing his nipples! I'm definitely doing the right thing over here.

I want to fuck him now, but I can hold myself. This is Dev's birthday, i'm going to make it unforgettable.

"I love you, Dev",I told him softly. He whimpers, clearly can't answered back.

I smiled, before squirting some lube on my fingers, and started to fingers him. I trailed kisses on his eyes while my fingers explored his warm hole. Dev's moans and whimpers, begging me to take him. But he have to wait... I don't want to fuck him yet. Not yet.

I finally pulled my fingers out of him, replacing it with the vibrator. I bought the masculine-looking one, not the pink one with hearts and all that cutesy stuff Akin wants me to buy. There's no way i'm using that. It's not healthy for my eyes.

I turn it on medium speed, making Dev's yelp. I chuckles, going to his face to kiss his forehead, then his lips. And damn, the way he moans into my mouth makes me want to take him right now, but good things always happens to people who waits.

I kissed both his nipples, before grabbing his cock tightly, to stop him from Cumming . I stop the vibrator, taking it out of his hole. I go down between his legs, and I opened his legs.

I never do this before. I don't know if rimming feels good. I want to ask Hannibal, but it's been awkward enough for both of us. Asking my brothers? Definitely a no. My sisters? Bali's going to rain me with gay porn magazine , Wednesday is going to punch me in the face, and Dania...let's not talked about the possibilities.

But I do it, anyway. I know Dev always clean himself. You know, being gay and stuff. We both have to clean our asshole since we switch. It's awkward for both of us at first, but now we help each other to do it. I guess we're already in that state where we are comfortable with each other to even do the most embrassing things together. And that was Dev to me. Because of what I went through during the war with Hades, I have to deal with self loathing and keeping myself close from anyone, including Dev. But Dev tried, he never gives up on me, and in return, I slowly opening myself to him.

I eat him up, using my tongue to explore him, there's still the taste of the lube... Chocolate. I finally pulled away, before climbing on top of him, taking the blindfold off. His eyes tries to adjust with the light, that's what I thought, but they were unfocused. Panic rose to my chest, but than I remember Hannibal saying something about being in subspace or something like that.

I sighed, kissing his lips gently, positioning myself on his entrance. I pushed in, and he moans seductively.

"Say my name, baby",I told him. "Rave",he breathed, "Raven... Mmhhh... Ahh",he moans with each thrust, as my hand work on his cock.

I keep thrusting, the pleasure, lust, love... It all Burns something inside me that I thought has long dead since Julius and the soldiers raped me.

I pound into him faster, and I can feel tears dropping from my eyes... And his. "I love you, Dev, I really do. Happy birthday... My love",I whispers in his ear. Dev screamed my name, as he come hard. I came almost after him, filling him up instantly. I pulled out, freeing his hands from the scarve.

"I love you... ",Dev said, before closing his eyes, completely passed out.

He's really cute. I wiped his body clean with a warm towel, before wrapping myself on his body.

I hope we can still continue in the morning.

Yay! Raven and Deveraux, everyone. Now, we didn't really know who proposed between them, but I'd like to assume it was Raven because.... Well, I know Raven has went through a lot of shits, but I want him to developed into someone stronger than before. I loved the fact that I can imagine, that after all these years ,he can forgive himself, and Julius too, so he can moved on and be happy with his life. I want him to try and explore something new, not just in sex but in many other things. Okay, I got too mushy here so i'll stop. See you in the next chapters!