Akin x Hannibal - Valentine's Day

(Hannibal POV)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, the high pitched voice successfully pulling me out of my dream.

A good one at that.

It doesn't matter though, since I woke up to the person I dreamed about, holding me in his arms.

Akin ruffled my hair gently, making me purred at the sensation. It's been so many years we're together, and yet I still found his every loving touch amazing. Every time his beautiful fingers traced my skin, my entire body still trembled with anticipation.

"Good morning, pet" he greeted me. I looked up from his stomach, "good morning, master" I answered. He beams like the sun itself, pulling me up to kiss me.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I melt into his kiss, my lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter me. A low moan erupted from my throat, my body hard just in a few seconds.

Akin pulled away, and I was disappointed, obviously. He chuckled, pinching my cheek lightly.

"Patience, baby. We got work to do, remember?" He said, his hand gently rubbing my cheek. I sighed. Right. Work. I'm a King now.

Big position comes with big responsibilies. I guess I can understand why Zeus was always so pissy most of the time. Of course, he toned it down a lot now, considering there's Joxeia now, the one person who finally sees Zeus, the real Zeus, and still loved him nonetheless.

Akin too, has tamed me. And he helped me, all these years, he helped me to learn to forgive myself. I can't say that I have, but I tried. There's still a part of me that hated the fact that I was still a monster, a beast, despite what people said. They just haven't seen me in my worst days.

But Akin sees me. He knows everything. I got nothing to hide from him, and yet...and yet he's still here. He still told me he loved me every single day, he still hold me in his arms. Even to this day, after so many years, I still didn't understand what he sees in someone like me.

We took a quick shower, and I have to resist every urges to fall to my knees, begging Akin to fuck me. I know he won't like it if I skipped work, and I don't want to disappointed him.

I let Akin dressed me up, he was humming softly as he went through over a hundred collars for me. He finally settled with the black leather collar that was shaped like a belt, with a sapphire embedded in the middle. He put the collar on me, and finally I felt complete. I hated it every time I have to take off my collar because I can't wear them while bathing.

"Done. We'll meet again at lunch, okay, baby?" He asked. I nodded, "yes, master".

He can't have breakfast with me this morning, because he'll have it with a big investor, an Irish goddess, Morrigan. And she had so many fucking demands. Good thing for her it was Akin who's going to handle her shits, because if it's me, I'll lose my shits over her snobbish attitude.

Akin looked as beautiful as ever, wearing a simple white button up shirt with a long jeans that cupped his legs perfectly. A Rolex on his left hand and a few golden bracelets on his right. His blonde hair was let down, falling beautifully over his soldiers.

How could he looked like this and expected me not to be distracted?

He kissed me goodbye and then he vanished in a few seconds. I was tempted to just go to my office and skipped breakfast, but I know Akin wouldn't like it if I skipped my food.

So I cooked some eggs and bacon, and eat them alone in silence.

I hated it.

I was so used having Akin besides me all the time, doing everything alone scares me. I pretend to be though and strong in front of my underlings, showing off a facade of a powerfulf King. But in the end I just want to be Akin's pet.