Akin x Hannibal - Peace of Mind

Yes! Hannibal and Akin everyone. And this is a BDSM story, and I used the Kinbaku techniques here, it's a form of Japanese bondage, but it's also a form of art. It was a really beautiful thing, and the philosophy behinds it as well. I'll explained further about it in the story. And about the song, it's one of my favorite Japanese song, and it's really calming for me... Which goes well with the theme of this story...And by the way, there's a lot uneducated bitches on comment section in UHA series that kink shame the BDSM community. This story is to educate your dumb ass.

(Hannibal pov)

I need some rest ,some serious amount of rest. Being a king is so much more than just barking orders and making rules. I have to take cares of law, politics, and many other things that I never thought I have to do before.

Frustrated, I walked to mine and Akins private apartment in the palace. We love our privacy, for obvious reason. Akin respected people who didn't understand the mechanism of our relationship, but he definitely wouldn't let anyone kink shame us.

I saw that Akin was talking to someone on his phone,and from the tone of his voice,he was just as frustrated as I am with the whole ruling Atlantis thing.

I waited for him until he finished with his conversation to announce my presence.

"Master, i'm home",I told him. He smiled at me, tilting his head to kiss my forehead. "Yes, baby. It's a really frustrating day. I'm sorry you have to see me like that",he apologize.

Akin was the first person to have ever apologize to me. The first person to hold me and told me how beautiful I was. When all I see is a monster ,to Akin I am person, someone who deserves love and happiness. If it was not because of him, I would never step up as a king, and I wouldn't have the courage I have now.

He was more than just my master, he's my husband, my lover, my life, my everything.

"It's okay, master. I was very frustrated myself today... A lot of people are awful. I don't understand how I could stand there without killing them all",I said honestly. Once upon a time, my temper would flare and the beast would take over my body and kill everyone and anyone who pissed me off. But self control are one of the thing that builts our relationship, and somehow, it becomes part of my daily life as well.

"It's okay, baby. You're such a good boy, handling people are not your forté and yet you tried. You deserve a reward",he said, winking at me. I smirked, letting him takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom.

"Baby, we'll try to do some kinbaku today. I think we both need some peace of mind, and beside, you look awfully beautiful in it",he said. I can feel heat rising to my chest, mostly because he called me beautiful. Even after years, I still can't see myself in the mirror without thinking of how much a monster I am. And yet, Akin would always reminds me that I was beautiful, like, twenty times a day.

I nodded at him, "yes, master". He smiles, giving me a soft Peck on my lips, before leaving to take the thin ropes that we're going to use. Usually we used Linen for kinbaku, but I know a lot of people likes it rough and prefer hemp and jute, or 'Asanawa'.

Kinbaku; a form of Japanese bondage that concentrates on the beauty and aesthetic side. To practice kinbaku, one needs a lot of strength, and flexibility. One of the reason Akin loves to use kinbaku as our play was because it focused on patience, trust, and peace. And he said, the intricate ropes, and the position in kinbaku are really beautiful. I have seen it a lot of times, but I wonder how could someone like could confirm that 'beautiful' image. Because let's admit it, I have too many scars, and I wasn't soft or angelic like most of the subs that perform kinbaku in public.