Stanton x Alaric - Massage

(Stanton Pov)

Okay, the long-needed vacation is finally on my grasp.

Both me and Alaric are sleeping on the front bench of our beach home in a private island in Atlantis.

I sighed, feeling finally I can relax after the whole Atlan-rule-the-world thing. The amount of death in the war was crazy, and that means, for me, is a non stop work for a whole two weeks.

I mean, Death can be tired, guys. So stop dying, please.

I rolled over to Alaric, putting my arms around him and hugging him to my chest. He sighed, tilting his head to kiss my chin.

Yeah, this was the perfect vacation. We literally didn't do anything beside having sex, cuddling, going on scuba diving, eating delicious food that was made on the spot by a private chef that comes with his yacht three times a day, providing us with the best Atlantean cuisine.

I seriously didn't want to leave this island. Me and Alaric bought this little island for ourselves, a place for when we can relax and forget everything about the outside world. Alaric named the island 'Isle of Philtatos'. And in case you don't know, in ancient Greek, philtatos means 'soulmate' or 'most beloved'. Yes, it was a cheesy name, but according to Alaric, me and him were soul mates, so the name fits us perfectly.

"Hey, i'm sore from yesterday, so you better give me that massage you promised me",Alaric said. I wanted to pissed him off and say no, but then a thought passed across my head.

I smirk, leaning closer to Alaric to kiss his forehead. "Fine",I muttered.

"Take off your clothes... Except the panty",I told him. He obeyed, taking his clothes off, except his red laced panty. I licked my lips as I saw him, almost completely naked. His creamy skin practically begging me for a lick.

"Turn around",I ordered. Alaric turns his body, now sleeping on his stomach.

I took off my clothing, leaving my self only with boxer.

Summoning a bottle of massage oil that smelled like Lavender, I squirted a heavy amount on Alaric's back.

I slowly spread the oil all over his body, his back, arms,and legs.

I started to massage his lower back first, because I bet he's sore the most at that area. Alaric's body goes to relax, and I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was closing his eyes, preparing to fell asleep.

Yeah, as if I would allow him to.

I pinched his butt cheek, making him yelp. "Stanton, what the fuck",he growls at me. I just shrugged. "Don't fall asleep yet",I said. He sighed, shaking his head, before going back to relaxed his body.

I run my hands to his shoulder, softly kneading the skin there.

He moans softly at my touch, and that makes my cock twitch, hard. I wanted to find a way to tease and edge him with massage, but now, I just want to be buried deep inside him.

I growl, taking off his lace panty down to his knees, and Alaric groans. "What the fuck, Stanton?! I asked you to massage me so I can get off of the soreness from last night! Not getting sore all over again!",he complaints.

I tsk, spreading his boot cheeks wide. "You said that now. You'll be the one asking me to do things to you soon after this",I said lightly. Alaric blushed, opening his mouth to say something, but it turns into a moan because I dipped my oil slick finger inside his hole.

I moved my finger slowly, ignoring the fact that Alaric is cursing the life out of me right now. He moans a lot, though. Which means he's enjoying this as much as I do.

I added a second finger, scissoring him. "Stanton... Ugh, fuck you. Fine, have your way... But really, give me massage after this",he said pleadingly. I melt at that, so I nodded my head. "Sure,sure",I mused, knowing he doesn't like the twilight reference I always did to pissed him off.

Alaric huffed, but moving his hips so he can have my fingers buried deeper inside him. I smirked at that, spanking his butt cheek lightly, making him moan. Alaric loved rough sex... With a little bit of pain. And so do I.

I smacked his butt cheeks until they were red, and damn they looked really delicious.

I dipped my head to kiss his neck, and Alaric turns his head to nuzzle my hair, making me smile at the affection.

I kissed his beautiful jaw line, and goes up to his mouth. Parting his lips, I taste him with my tongue, and he still taste so fucking amazing, even after years of marriage, I know i'll never get tired of him.

I pulled away, and adding a third finger inside him. I moved my finger deeper, feeling my fingers touching his prostate, making him moan louder.

I finally pulled my fingers away, before pushing my boxer off of me, and added the massage oil to my cock,  pumping it slowly to get it harder.

I positioned myself in front of him, pushing my cock inside him with one hard thrust. Alaric moans my name loudly. Once upon a time, in our little house in Hell, We tried to keep the voices down until we decide to make our room sound proofed. But here, in our little island, we can be as loud as we wanted.

I thrust into him in a steady flow, keeping both of us on the edge, but not enough to let us cum.

I stroke his dick softly, teasingly. Alaric moans and cursed, obviously in a love-hate relationship with this kind of slow sex.

I pulled away, from him, flipping our body. "Ride me",I told him. Alaric obeyed, slamming himself down on my cock really hard, making me groan.

He throw his arms around my neck, riding me really hard as I pumped his cock.

I sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys. I know no one would be able to see it, but I have this sense of pride knowing I mark him and he's mine.

I kissed his lips on a bruising kiss that made him moans into my mouth, sending shivers to my body. I moved my hips faster, thrusting into him, and he ride me with the same fast pace.

The sounds of our skin slapping against each other, Alaric's moans, and the sweet smell of lavender mixed with sweat and sex made me feels so fucking alive.

I am Death and I'm alive.

All because of Alaric... My life.

I pushed into him harder, stroking his cock in a stronger pace, leaving him breathless and a moaning mess.

It doesn't takes long until he burst into my hand, with a loud scream, calling my name.

I keep thrusting into him, until the pleasure becomes unbearable and I shoot my load inside him, my eyes seeing stars as I squeezed my eyes shut as I come.

I laid back, Putting my hand on Alaric's lower back to massage him slowly there.

He sigh, "I fucking love you, Stanton. Even though you are irritating as fuck",he murmured to my shoulder.

I smiled, "I love you too, Alaric... Even though you're emotional and insane and a fucking living Elsa",I added, making him laugh.

I really didn't wanna go from this island.

And here is it! Stanton x Alaric! It's kinda short but I loved how this turns out. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! (It's Menoetius x Arikos!)