Hadifer-forever and always(END)

Finally! The final chapter for Hades and Lucifer 'Forever and Always' enjoy~(please Listen to the song, guys... The song explained Hades's feelings to Lucifer so much better than I can in words)

Now at last, they were beginning
Chapter one of the great story
No one on Earth
Has ever read
Which goes on forever
In which every chapter is better
Than the one before.
C.S.Lewis

(Hades's Pov)
Lucifer brought me to the mortal realm.

I don't know where it is though, because he insisted on blind folding me. Somehow, I didn't get any claustrophobic attacks, maybe because I know Lucifer was there holding my hand tightly.

The place was cold as fuck though. I can feel my boots stomping on a snowy grounds.

"Are you planning to freeze me to death? Where are we? Iceland?" I asked impatiently. Lucifer laughed, "I won't tell you where we are. Maybe later... After our honeymoon is almost over" he answered as he cupped my cheeks.

"I will take this off, Hades" he said. I nodded, waiting. He gently took the blindfold off, and I didn't blink. I can't.

Aurora Borealis.

Lucifer moved to stand beside me, but I barely gave him any kind of attention as I looked around.

Those beautiful green lights were dancing above a beautiful lake, crystal clear and reflecting the Aurora Borealis.

It was... Majestic. Beyond words. Something that money wouldn't be able to buy. I have only seen it in my palace, and once in Atlantis, where Joxeia and Xiphrus created an almost perfect replica.

But it's still nothing compared to... This.

I can feel a tear runs down my cheek as I continued to gaze upon the sky.

Lucifer put his arm around my waist, as he pulled me to face him. He looked into my eyes, "Hades... This is for you. I planned it just a week after we got engaged" he said.

I can't find my words, snarky comments, whatever. I feel... Happy. Beyond happy, actually. The Northern Lights fascinated me. The fact that Lucifer went to all the trouble to push all the mortals out of this area, just so we can be together... Only the two of us, the Aurora, the lake, and... A cottage? I just realised it was there.

"There's a cottage?" I asked, feeling numb. Lucifer chuckled, "yes, Hades, there's a cottage. If there's no cottage, where would we sleep? I don't think sleeping on the ground suits you very much" he answered.

I rolled my eyes, studying the cottage. I realized in some parts of the cottage, the ceiling was made of glass.

"Let's go inside" Lucifer said, taking my hand in his. I walked with him, still awed at the real Aurora Borealis in front of me.

That day, thousands of years ago, Persephone showed me the Northern Lights for the first time. And that day, too, I realized that it would be something that I will always loved. Real or not. It's beauty....so pure, so amazing. Joxeia and Xiphrus can make the replica, but it only stayed for a while. I wonder if maybe Geara was the one who created it.