Alexion x Charon - Nude Sushi

Okay time for some food sex. You can checks on Google guys, nude sushi are real. So enjoy this chapter and starve with me!

(Charon pov)

I was just finished ferrying the souls. We got a lot of added souls from Hell because Gehenna is under construction right now, they need to make more space since the amount of mortals who died are crazy. What the hell is they actually doing up there? Killing each other? Making some suicide squad or something?

I sighed, getting inside my house to the smell of rice and fish in the air. Alexion said he wants to make sushi today, so he refused to go with me on my ferry.

I walk to the kitchen, my eyes goes wide as soon as I found so many different kind of sushi, and they were really colorful as well.

I hugged Alexion from behind, inhaling his scent. "They're so beautiful",I murmured. He chuckles, "yes, but they are about to get even way much more beautiful after this with your help",he said.

I frowned, there's no way I cooked. That will be disaster. Trust me, I've tried, but I end up sending Alexion to Hades because he pass out.

Alexion laughed, as if he could read my thoughts. "No, babe, don't worry. You don't have to cook. You will serve",he said, winking at me.

I scowled, confused. "Serve like what?",I asked. Alexion smirked, "you see, Charon, I have a kink as well...and that happens to have something to do with food",he explained. I can feel heat flooded my cheeks, "of course it's food",I muttered. On every party or events we attend, he'll ditch me for the food. Sometimes I wonder which one he loved more, me or food.

"Okay, Charon, I need you to strip... Naked",he told me seductively. My cock twitch right away, and even though i'm not so sure about what I'm doing, I strip myself, anyway.

As soon as I was naked, Alexion sweep me off my feet and carried me to a big table that I don't know when he gets. Maybe he bought it while i'm out ferrying souls.

He laid me down on my back in the table. "Now, I need you not to move, at all. Understood?",he asked. I nodded my head, wondering what might comes next.

My jaw dropped as Alexion put the sushi on my body, he does it slowly, carefully, as if he's making some kind of art. "What the hell ?",I demand. Alexion chuckled, "don't worry babe. I just want to eat you. And i'll feed you too",he answered.

Well, that might be reasurring but I have to stay like this, not moving at all, naked, while he touch my body with this sushi and eats?

Alexion finally is done with putting the sushi all over my body, even near my cock. He suddenly, taking out his phone, and I panicked.

"NO ALEXION NO! DON'T TAKE THE PIC! " I screamed at him, terrified. Because who knows if Hades decide to hack his phone and find the picture? He'll come here and kill Alexion in instant. And as much as he irritated me, I still love him to death and I don't do necrophillic, so definitely wants him alive.

"Don't worry, Charon. No one will hacked my phone, not even Hades or your shitchild of a brother",he said. Now that he said it, I'm even more afraid with what Theo will do to me if he finds out. I'd rather have him burned my house again.

After taking my picture, Alexion takes a chopsticks and take one of the sushi in my chest, lifting it to my mouth. I bite into it and damn, it taste awesome. My tongue is orgasming into the taste.

He takes another, and start eating, feeding me as well. After like, five minutes, Alexion bent down to eat the sushi that covered my nipple with his mouth, purposely touching my chest with his lips. I shiver at that, glaring at him.

He chuckles, before going to lick my nipple. My cock twitch and I cursed, I wanted to whack him upside the head but I can't move because of the sushi, and I'll be damned if such delicacies fell into the ground.

Alexion takes the other sushi that covered my nipple, giving it to me. As I munch the sushi, he goes to the sushi he placed on my lower stomach, and no, he didn't use his chopsticks again, but his mouth. His breath was really near with my groin and I cursed the very existence of this nude sushi. Who created something like this? It wasn't fair for the people who have to be the sushi table like me!

And suddenly, Alexion made a hot, Long lick on my cock, making it jump instantly. I groan, glaring at him but he just laughed, "I told you to stay still, right?",he teased.

"How could I stay still when you licked me like that?! You pervert!",I shout at him, pursing my lips into a pout.

Alexion laughed, before feeding me again, and feeds himself as well, until all the sushi are gone into our stomach.

I stretched my stiff body, glaring at him. Alexion glares back at me, before pushing me back so I was laying in the table again. "Who said I was done? Because i'm not",he said. I groan at that, "another food?",I asked in disbelief. Alexion laughed, "yes. I want to eat you",he answered.

Heat crept to my cheeks as Alexion cupped my face with one hand, his other hand takes my cock and pumped it slowly.

He kissed me, his tongue goes inside my mouth, exploring me. I moan into his mouth, feeling the lust going back inside me.

Finally, he pulled away, both of his hands leaving my face and cock, as he started to kiss my neck, before licking it, making me moan. He licks me all over my body, licking my nipples a little longer than the others.

He licks me all over, but avoiding my semi hard cock. He was kissing his way on my tigh now, and it feels good, but frustrating at the same time because he was so near with my erection but he didn't do anything.

Finally, after what feels like, forever, he started to licked my balls, and then my cock, licking the tip of my cock before teasing it with his fangs.

My body throbbed with pleasure, as he licked my cock all over. Alexion put my cock in his mouth, bobbing his head expertly. I cried out my moans, hoping none of my brothers decide to shows up.

Finally he pulls away, right before I can come. He grabs my cock tightly, a smirk formed on his face. "Not yet, baby. Not yet",he mused.

He conjure a bottle of lube, squirting a heavy amount on his fingers, before entering my ass with two fingers all at once. He started to fingers me, and I started to move my body up and down in order to feel him.

Alexion added a third fingers, making me throws my head back in pleasure. "Faster",I ordered him. He hummed, but going faster anyway.

He pulls away, taking off his pants as he let's his cock sprung free. He positioned himself in front of me, rising one of his eyebrow, "ready, love?",he asked. I nodded my head impatiently, "just put it in!",I ordered him. He smile and started to push in his big cock inside me, slowly until my hole can be used with his cock.

"Let me love you",he said gently. I moaned as he thrust into me harder, again and again. He pulled away completely, before suddenly pushing inside me roughly, his cock hitting my prostate.

I moans in pleasure, as he thrust into me faster than before, his hand pumping my cock.

Alexion bites my nipple, before kissing and sucking my necks, leaving hickeys.

And I explode. Everything in my eyes turns white for a split second, my orgasm long and hard. Alexion keeps thrusting into me, milking all my juices out. He finally comes inside me, filling me with his seeds.

We both breathed hard after, trying to calm ourselves.

"You know, I heard Hades makes this experiments with pineapples. Maybe we should try that too",he said, winking at me.

I blushed, but nodded. I definitely wouldn't get bored having sex with him...

Yay! Charon and Alexion everyone. The most peaceful couples after Zelios and Noe, and Adrian and Malachi. But as peaceful as they seem, they are actually really kinky behind the closed doors.... Well, see you in the next chapter!