Hadifer-Forever and Always (Part two)

Part two is here! It's time for the royal wedding, guys! This chapter would be written with three POV, my (Author's) pov, Hades pov, and Lucifer pov. This will be a long ass chapter...so be ready!

(Author's Pov)

Inside Hades's little-redheaded demon's child changing room...

The room was eerily silent. It doesn't feel like the people inside are going to celebrate the wedding of the century.

Theo put his suit on, each and every one Hades and Lucifer's sons are going to wear the same identical gray suit. They could use different colored shirts and ties though. While Lucifer's daughters are wearing the gray-silver dress'.

They choose the color gray because it was the blending color of black and white, black being Hades's color, and White is Lucifer's color.

Everything was perfect. Akin and Lea worked really hard to make this wedding perfect for the two kings.

Persephone has decorated the entire palace with flowers, and even though Lucifer loved it, Hades thinks it was too fluffy for him, so she added a little Gothic touch by asking Hephaestus to create crystal skulls to accompany the flowers.

Aphrodite and Ambrosius are going to dance for the party later that night, right after Hades and Lucifer took declared their vows.

It wasn't a traditional wedding at all, it's a mix of a traditional Greek wedding and modern wedding. Both Hades and Lucifer would bring Ivy in their hands as they walked through the isle, together. No one's gonna wait on the altar like a normal wedding would. Aphrodite is going to be the one who blessed the couple.

How lucky, they are. Their wedding is going to be blessed by Love herself.

But somehow, Theo feels a little gloomy as he tried to fix his tie.

His dad is going to get married.

What if after they got married, Hades will spend more time with Lucifer? What if he decides to live in Hell, instead of Hades?

Would his dad visit him as often as he used to?

Theo knows, it sounds really childish. He's over a thousand years for goddamn sake!

But the insecurities still got him, and he feels like shit because of it. Hades deserve this. Lucifer deserves this. Damn, he offered to help Hades setting all the drama to surprised Lucifer when Hades decided to propose four months ago.

He wants his dad to be happy. But he still feels as if Hades was taken away from him.

All of his brothers are going to have their lovers to dance with, to kiss and to hold as they stand near the altar, waiting for Hades and Lucifer.

But he has no one.

Sighing, giving up with his tie, he threw the tie away to the floor, ruffling his hair. He didn't need to use gels or shit like that for his hair. He doesn't really care. Who would bother to see him, anyway, when they could see the King of Greek's Underworld and the King of Hell getting married?

Theo hears a soft knock on his door, "Come in" he said. The door opens, showing off a figure he thought wouldn't come.

Sept.

And he looked really gorgeous. He wore a black suit, over a red shirt and black tie with gold strips. His hair was pulled into a ponytail neatly, the Kohl around his eyes made his dark eyes looked sexier, deeper.

"Sept? What are you doing here?" Theo asked, confused. Sept smiled, "Theo, you know that other gods from every other pantheon are invited, right? All pantheons send their representative. I come as representative of Duat with Hathor" he said.