NikiasxDemetrius-My Superman

(Demetrius pov)
"Demetrius, take a rest. You've been working really hard lately",Abel said worriedly. I shrugged, standing up from my desk.

"I'll leave then. Thank you for today",I told him before bowing. "Okay, be careful",Abel said, looking relief. I wonder he's glad i'm finally stop working or he's glad i'm leaving so he can do the do with Cain.

I walked out of Abel's palace in Elysium, taking the sight of the said city. The city was indeed beautiful. Mansions and palaces were lined up neatly, houses for people who deserved to be here. The lovers of gods, kings, princes, demigods, heroes.

Hero.

Back then, I was so skeptical about this world. Well, until a certain prince come and pick all my pieces, and loved me for who I am. Nikas is my hero.

Kinda weird, maybe, for we are cousins, but we're together. But incest was mortal problem, not ours. It was perfectly fine among gods and immortals.

I walked, ignoring the hate look I got from the citizens. I know what they think about me. I only have one arm, I can't protect Abel. I even need Nikias to protect me from them. But I don't care anymore... As long as I have Nikias with me, i'll be okay.

Suddenly, someone lunged at me. No, not someone, three men lunged at me all at once.

I managed to Dodge them, sending blast to avoid them attacking me again. But then I feel someone pulling my hair roughly, and kicking my back, and I fell to the ground.

"Look at you! You can't even handle us, and you work with Lord Abel?!" One of the man sneered at me. I rolled my eyes, ready to stand up and fight back, when I heard the voice of the person I loved the most.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" those men, whirled around, revealing a tall, handsome man that looked almost exactly like Hades, just with green eyes.

My hero.

The men who attacked me started to chickened out, but Nikias are faster. I watched in fascination as he kick the living shit out of them. Nikias is even younger than me,  but he's always so strong, powerful, and confident. I envy and love him at the same time.

As soon as Nikias done with them, he walked to me and slam his lips to mine. I melt instantly, opening my lips to let him entered my mouth with his tongue. He's such a good kisser... But knowing his brothers, I know he didn't lacked in sex education.

He pulled away, smirking at me as he looked into my eyes, "you need to fight them back, Louis Lane, don't let them looking down at you",he said, chuckling.

I can feel heat rose to my cheek as I looked down, avoiding his eyes. "I'm not Louis Lane... "I mumbled. That girl is nothing like me. She's confident, and beautiful,my complete opposite. Nikas laughed, "Maybe not, but I'll be your Superman. Do not hesitate to call me when you need help",he said.

And then he teleported us both to our penthouse, well, right to our bathroom, actually.

He strip his clothes off, and so do I. I do everything in my power to not looking at his body, tough. I don't need to have a boner in the bathroom... Right?

I looked at Nikas, as he filled the hot tub with water, and he pours some aroma therapy bath oil inside. The smell of sandalwood calms me down, even though seeing Nikias beautiful ass makes me horny.

See, I really shouldn't checked his body out.

"Come ,Demetrius",Nikias ordered, telling me to get into the tub. I get inside, and Nikias pulled me so I was seated on his lap, my face facing him.

He cupped my face, with a big smile on his face. "You're beautiful, baby. You really is beautiful",he said softly before kissing my forehead, nose, and then my lips.

He kissed me hungrily, his tongue dominating me with no problem. His fingers suddenly brushed my nipples, making my cock twitch in anticipation.

He keeps kissing me while playing with my nipples, making them hard and sore.

I can feel his erection poking my stomach, and I can feel myself getting hornier. Nikias pulled away, his hands trailed to my waist.

"I need you, baby. I need to be inside you right now",he told me sternly. He lifted my body, before pushing me down, his cock fills me so suddenly, making me gasp.

"Nikias....mmhh", I tried to stop myself for making any sounds, who knows if I sound like a dying pig?

"Don't hold back, baby, make voices. Your voice are so precious",Nikias told me gently as his hand rubbed my lower back, and I began to move.

I ride Nikias with all my power, I can feel the pleasure bless inside me with each thrust, while Nikias's hand is teasing my cock.

I keep moving my hips, and so does Nikias. He give kisses to my necks and shoulders, while repeating the same sweet words to my ears, again and again.

I love you

Nikias was the only person in the world after my father who ever said that to me. And he showed me, everyday, how much he loved me. Knowing there's someone who can love me this much... It's flattering, and confusing at the same time. Why would he loved someone like me? I wasn't perfect. He was.

I screamed his named as my orgasm hits me, my load shoots out to our chest. Nikias keep thrusting his cock into me, until he groans and I can feel him filling me with his seed.

My head fell to his shoulders, breathing hard. Nikas didn't move, he keeps his cock inside me. "I'm still not fully sated, baby, be prepared for round two",he said, chuckling.

"Nikias?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

I hesitate. Should I tell him? Will I sound like an idiot?

"For loving someone like me",I murmured, burying my face in his neck so he doesn't see me blush. I'm ugly when I blushed.

"Baby, no need to thank you for that... Beside, you're the most beautiful, and kind person in my heart. I will always be your Superman, i'll always love you, Demetrius",he said gently.

"I love you too... Nikias"

Yay! Demetrius x Nikias! I wonder what they ship's name is... And I missed these two so much, they need a book!