Theo X Sept-Back Together

Okay so remember in Betrayal in Elysium they were kidnapped by titans for a year? This is the back together Sex they got after that. Because i'm still in that Ship TheoxSept so yeah. I miss them. And i'm gonna write about them.So Sept haters ,back off!

(Theo pov)

After being trapped in a labyrinth with my brothers and their second in command, plus a fae, I have to be honest, my balls are blue and they need to be satisfied.

Not to mention I spent the entire time in the labyrinth thinking Sept might not gonna make it. Because fuck his father, fuck the woman who tricked him, because of them ,he lost his power as a god.

Granted, I wouldn't meet him if that didn't happens, but I still hated them for that.

I hold Sept real tight in my arms as we not seated in my bathroom. I can't believe I didn't wash myself for a year. I must smell like shit. I wonder how Sept didn't pass out when I jumped and hugs him the moment I saw him.

"So",I cleared my throat, "what did you do when... Well, when me and my brothers were kidnapped?",I asked him. "Going batshit crazy on the titans while working as a general for Hades",he said. I hummed, impressed. "Must be hard working for my father",I offered. He chuckles, shaking his head, "no,actually. He's pissed you guys are gone, and so do I, so I went as crazy as I can on the titans and Hades let me",he answered.

I know my dad isn't that shitty.

But Hades has always been someone I looked up to all these time, he's everything I want to be. And knowing that I disappointed him because we're gone for a year when the world needs us, hurts more than a slap in the face. I mean, I love pain, but not this kind of pain. I don't like letting my father's down. I hated it.

I sighed, pressing my lips on Sept's forehead. "I dissaponted him",I murmured. Sept softly pats my back, "no, Theo, you didn't. In fact, it seems like he's actually terrified of losing you",he said.

I know he just trying to make me feels better, but I still feel like shit for it.

I walk out of the hot tub, turning to Sept. "I've missed you, Sept. Let's do it",I said softly. I wanted to have him inside me again. I need him to fuck me so hard 'till I bleed. I want to touch and enjoy those muscles on his body.

Sept nodded ,going out of the tub slowly. He grabs my hand, as we walked to the bed. "Fuck me hard, Sept",I said. Sept raised his eyebrow, "I don't want to make you bleed, Theo",he answered. Dammit, he can read my mind, aren't he?

He's such a romantic. I wanted to be hurt, so bad, but Sept wouldn't do that.

He kissed me, and I melt instantly. Oh yeah ,fuck this. He can have whatever he wants, as long as he loved me like this, i'm okay with everything.

I kissed him back, my body feels light and happy from his taste. We finally pulled apart, as Sept push me on the bed.

He kissed my cheek ,my neck, sucking on it rather roughly, making me moan. He trailed kisses down to my chest, to my nipples ,biting them, licking them, until my nipples are hard and sore.

He trailed kisses down to my abs, before looking up, "Theo ,I haven't said it yet... But I miss you. So fucking much, and I'm going to show you that",he said. I swallowed the tears that started to formed, nodding my head. "I miss you too, Sept",I said softly.

He licked the tip of my cock a few times, making me jerk my head back in frustration because of the tease.

He trailed kisses on my cock, keeping eye contact with me all the time and that's makes me even hornier than before, if that's even possible. He fondled my balls, before going back to the tip of my cock, licking it a few times, before he take me in his mouth completely, my cock touching his throat.

He started to bobbed his head, as I moan in pleasure. I grab his hair, moving his head faster on my cock. I moans, feeling the pleasure going up and up until I finally explode into million pieces, shooting my load in his mouth.

Sept kept my juices inside, and he opens my hole, spitting all the juices in my hole. He started to rims me, his tongue gets inside of me. He eats me out like there's nothing else he wanted to do, and my cock stands up again, despite the fact that he just emptied my load before.

Sept finally pulled away, climbing on top of me to kiss my forehead. "Theo, I love you. I really do",he said. I looked into his dark eyes, and I know he didn't tells lies. He loved me, that's for sure. The good thing? I loved him as well. So fucking much.

"I love you too",I said. His eyes got a little misty, like he's going to cry for those simple words. This was the first time I said it loud and clear. But after being separated for a year, and worrying about him to death, I know I loved him so much.

Sept enters me suddenly, making me moans in pleasure. "Go. Fast",I ordered. He obeyed, fucking me hard and fast, as his hand pumps my cock, his lips fell to mine. He thrust into me with all his power, my hole rippling at his violent thrust ,but that makes me feels so fucking good, I feel like I was in Heaven now.

I grab his muscled arm tightly, pushing him into me harder. "Come on, Sept",I purred. Sept grunts, pounding into me rougher, his head goes on my neck, and his fangs ripped the skin on my neck, making me scream in pleasure, because it doesn't hurts at all. In fact, it feels really good as he draws the bloods out of me.

I come hard, shooting my load into his arms. Sept keep on pounding into me, until he comes inside me himself.

But fuck, somehow he can keeps out until like, another three rounds, and I was already tired, but he deserved this. He was the one who have to wait for a year. So I let him take whatever he wants to take, while I only managed moans and whimpers.

When we're done, i'm sure I wouldn't be able to walk anymore.

Sept rolls to me, putting his hand around my torso, his head on my chest. I run my hand on his soft hair, as I looked at his peaceful face as he slowly fades to sleep. His beauty never ceased to mesmerized me.

I sighed, holding him tightly as I closed my eyes. I hope we can stay like this forever....

Okay, writing this killed me. I'm officially a masochist for still loving this couple and even wrote about them. I'm still on this ship somehow, but let's see where rotty brings things on. See you in the next chapter! (It's ALEXION x CHARON!!)