Set x Mitclan-Proving Forgiveness

Woohoo! So we were talking about Ships and shits like that in the GC and someone comes up with this idea. Seriously, we need a book about them. Well, this story isn't mine, it's written by my bitch of a friend joxeia She's a great writer and you guys should checks her works! ^^

Patience. It was a virtue I figured out years ago that I did not possess. Or maybe I did and only had so little to waste as it seemed people enjoyed testing my patience. Especially this one Aztec god.

I slouched in my throne, my eyes flittering about from the gold that embelleshed everything from the long rectangular pool that housed my pets, two large narrow crocodiles. Between them, brilliant lily pads with luminous lotus flowers floated about.

The corridor was enough of a distraction until I felt a familiar burst of power ripple through the room.

Mictlantecuhtli or better known as Mictlan appeared in my throne room, looking as ravish as ever. He was freakishly tall with long black hair tied in three little braids near his temple while the rest fell down his broad back. His eyes were a beautiful shade of red, so red they were almost black. His outfit was quite lax, consiting of a black longsleeved v neck and matching jeans.

"You kept me waiting," I all but grumbled, not inching away from my spot. I watched a little smile flit over Mictlan's lips before his expression settled into a typical stoicism.

"Sorry about that, Citlali had something she wished to discuss with me."

I simply hummed at that, resting my elbow on the arm rest of my throne before pressing my knuckles into my cheek, appearing bored. A smirk then stole my lips before I straightened, spreading my legs.

"I don't accept your apology. Not yet. I think I need some convincing," I purred and immediately Mictlan caught onto what I was implying.

He approached me slowly, almost like a panther stalking it's prey and it only succeeded in turning me on further. Without a word, he slipped between my legs-- dipping his head down to capture my lips in a bruising kiss.

Without an ounce of hesitation, I parted my lips for the Aztec, slinking my arms around his neck as I did my best to draw him as close as possible. Tongues meshed in a battle of dominance, fangs clanked and nipped-- drawing blood all while Mictlan grinded his crotch into mine.

Mictlan ceased the kiss, moving his lips to suckle at my throat. His hand replaced his crotch, palming me until I was an almost mewling mess underneath him. I yanked at the fabric of his shirt, wanting it gone so I could grope the firm muscles that rippled under it, begging to be touched and nipped.

The Aztec pulled away, slipping his shirt off in one swift movement. I was quick to follow in his stead, removing mine as well. I was done with the foreplay, I decided-- yanking the rest of my clothes off until I sat in the nude.

"Eager, hm?," Mictlan commented, his voice husky with what I assumed to be lust. It sent shivers coursing down my spin yet I glared at him.

"You've kept me waiting enough, Mictlan. Now shut up and fuck me."

That must of been all the invitation he needed because next thing I knew, I was propped under him, his pants discarded, while he sat on my throne-- summoning a tube of lube.

Mictlan slicked his fingers in the peppermint salve, knowing it was my favorite, before he reached behind me, sinking a finger into my anticipating hole. A low moan parted my lips as I gripped his biceps, enjoying the all too familiar feeling of him prepping me.

Soon, he was adding more fingers-- earning whimpers and moans from me until he deemed me ready, replacing his digits with something much bigger. I exhaled heavily, leaning my head onto his shoulder as he gripped my hips firmly. Once I was accustomed to the size of him, I grinded down on Mictlan-- drawing a groan from him.

A smirk spread my lips before I lifted myself, promptly slamming myself back down onto Mictlan's cock. As I bounced on him, He jutted his hips up-- causing me to throw my head back in bliss as he abused my prostate over and over again, sending me in a pleasure overdrive. I dug my nails into Mictlan's shoulders, drawing blood I was sure of it. He stood up, me still in his lap as he gripped my ass before teleporting us to my room.

He promptly flung me onto the bed, flipping me over so I was face down-- ass up. Without a moment to spare, Mictlan was shoving himself back into me, his hands gripping my hips as he thrusted into me with a vigor I thoroughly enjoyed. I tried to meet him thurst for thrust, pushing back against him as my hands clenched in the sheets.

Everything become a mesh of moans and groans, sweaty skin slapping against each other, and heavy arousal scented the air. Mictlan reached a hand around, grabbing my leaking cock as he stroked me in time with his thrusts.

That was enough to send me overboard and it wasn't long until my orgasim tore through me.

"Mictlan!," I screamed, pressing my face into my pillow as sweat danced upon my brow. I thought that was it but I was wrong. Mictlan pulled out of me and I glanced over at him over my shoulder to find him still hard and glistening as he slipped off the bed.

"Suck me," He demanded and almost like a sex deprived whore,  I crawled and sank onto my knees in front of him to obey him. Anyone else, I wouldn't have allowed to order me around so casually, during or not during sex. But Mictlan was different and I had no problem taking his throbbing member into my mouth.

I glided my tongue along the side of his length before taking his tip into my tongue. I sucked him teasingly, flicking my tongue over his slit before meeting his dark, heavy-lidded eyes. Mictlan's hand found my hair, tugging on it just the way I liked it. I took more of him into my mouth, his groans encouraging me as I began a steady rhythm of bobbing my head.

I lifted my hands, clenching them in the cleft of Mictlan's perky ass, pressing my nails into him ever so slightly before taking him into my mouth so deep, my nose met his crisp, black pubic hairs. I was rewarded with a low moan and a sharp tug of my hair. He had twisted his hand in the locks in a way that was both painful and pleasurable.

I kept up sucking and licking at Mictlan, pulling a hand away from his ass to fondle his sac with a gentleness I knew he favored. With a thust of his hips, causing me to gag ever so slighly, Mictlan released his fluids into my mouth which glided easily down my throat.

I licked him clean before pulling off of him with a pop. I unsteadily raised to my feet, meeting Mictlan's satisfied gaze and I stamped down the blush that threatened to douse my cheeks.

"Do you accept my apology now?," He inquired and I scowled at him in confusion before I remembered what I had told him earlier.

With a cluck of my tongue, I tilted my head. I allowed my eyes to travel over his body hungrily before my eyes met his once more with a sly smile.

"One more round and I may just say yes."

Yay! Do you guys enjoy it? I hope you do because I certainly enjoy this shit. Like I said, joxeia is a great writer. See you in the next chapter!