Theo - Just a Night

I walked through the city casually, it was just another evening in Styx.

The smell of foods, perfumes, and the bustling sound of conversation flying through the air. I hate this city... Almost as much as I hate myself. Maybe I hate this city because I was the one who ruled over it.

Sure, I made a lot of great changes for Styx, but I was still disgusted with the majority of it's inhabitants. It doesn't stop me from finding a good brothel and have a nice night filled with sex, though.

There's this super cute little whore, whose name is Damian. He's an incubus, so I hope he wouldn't dissapinted me tonight.

Ever since my beast was activated, I no longer crave for pain that much. I enjoyed sex, and I don't need pain anymore to get off. I even tried to topped occasionally.

That makes me thinking about Sept, the man who spent his twenty years trying to love me, trying to fix me. The fact that he dumped me turns out to be the day where the pain slowly becomes less and less important for me. It's not just the beast, I've come to realized, it was the guilt that hits me so hard. The guilts for hurting the one person who tried the most to get rid of my demons.

I wonder, if I tell him now that I didn't  need pain anymore, would he comes back to me? I missed him, a lot. And I still loved him, through all these months. But I know that we couldn't be together... Not now, at least. We both are still trying to figure ourselves out, before we tried to be in a relationship.

I go on the brothel, nodding my head at the owner, before letting her leads me to a suite that I've ordered. The boy would wait for me there.

The entire suite was painted in the color of red and gold, a king sized canopy bed in the middle, the room was huge, with a living room and fireplace. Well, I paid a lot to get this room and booking the little whore,so I have high expectations.

The whorehouse owner excused herself, and I looked right to the boy who was sitting on the bed nervously.

He was stark naked, slim and lean, much smaller than me. He's only around five foot four, at the most. I thought Dania was the smallest person I know... Turned out I was wrong. This guy is so small.

"Damien" I called him. He shivered at my voice, his cheeks pinkened. His hair was dark brown in color, with sea green eyes. He was definitely one of the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

I walked to him, stroking his cheek. "You're pretty" I complimented. He gets redder, "thank you, my lord" he said. His voice was soft and high, I bet he's going to make a good Singer.

"Just called me Theo for tonight" I purred, putting my hands on his hips, leaning closer to stare at his eyes. "I hope you aren't as fragile as you looked, because I love rough sex the most" I said huskily.

To my surprise, a seductive smile played on his lips, "then go ahead, Theo, showed me what you're capable of" he said as he closed the distance between us, our lips locked together.

He tasted like peppermint candy, that kind you'll find on Christmas. Not exactly the kind of taste that I like, but he's such a good kisser, so I can just set that away.

A moan erupted from his throat as I tasted him, making me smirk. I bit his lower lip, pushing him roughly on the bed.

I sucked on his neck, leaving marks. His hand goes to my hair, practically pulling them as he moans. I bite his collar bone, before going up to his right shoulder, sinking my fangs on his shoulder, drawing blood out.

Damien let out a scream, his fingers sunked deep into the back of my shoulders, and the pain feels so good somehow.

I moved up to kiss his lips again, my finger tracing his chest, pinching and stroking his nipples.

I pulled away, taking my clothes off, leaning back on my hands. "Suck me" I ordered.

Damien complied right away, bending over in front of me, his face in front of my cock.

He licked the base of my cock all the way up to the head. He gives my cock anothe teasing lick, before finally shoving it down his throat, trying to take all of me. He gagged for a while, before adjusting to my cock, and started to bobbed his head up and down.

His fingers scratch the inside of my thighs, and I arched my back in content, loving the slight pain mixed with pleasure.

He stopped right in the moment before I come, making me glared at him.

Damien smiled innocently, before putting his arms around my neck, as he tried to sink his ass down to my cock.

I raised an eyebrow, "going in raw?" I asked. He smirked, "I thought you love it rough, Theo... Now fuck me until I bleed" he said, pushing himself down to me with so much force it's even painful for my cock to be squeezed so suddenly.

Damien let out a cry of pain, tears falling from his eyes. I wiped them away with my tumb, and started to moved my hips in a fast pace.

Fuck, he's so tight. Is he even a whore? Usually whores had been used so much their holes... Whether male or female... Is not that tight anymore.

I shook my head, kissing his lips roughly. Damien bites my tongue, making me moan at the pain. Fuck, I miss pain.

I shoved him on the bed, started to fuck him even harder. His fingers stratch my back so many times I wouldn't be surprised if there would be blood. But it feels good, actually.

I push myself deep inside him even harder, sighing at the warmth of his walls, and how good it feels.

I grabbed his cock, stroking it in the same pace as each and every thrust I make.

"Fuck" I groan, fucking him faster, my lips and fangs kissing and biting his chest.

"Theo... Fuck, this is so good" Damien moaned, his fingers moving to my hair, grabbing them.

Damien screamed, his loads shoots on my hand, but I'm not done yet. I keep stroking his cock, despite the fact that he just came. Now, do you know about post orgasm torture? This shit is totally hot.

He screamed and moaned, begging me to stop, though I can see the pure extacy in his eyes.

I keep stroking him, thrusting even faster until my release finally comes, bursting inside Damien's hole.

I sighed, stopping myself from torturing his cock, taking my cock out from his ass. There's blood there, no doubt. I'm not satisfied yet, though.

I smirked down at Damien, who breathed hard.

"Be ready for another round. I'm not satisfied yet" I said. Damien smirked, "go ahead" he purred.

I chuckled, oh I'm going to have so much fun tonight.

GUYS I'M BACK! Now I'll Update Underworld : Red once in two weeks, guys. I just started college and I'm very busy lately! But thank you for waiting, that means so much for me.