Hadifer - Perfect

For some of you, who have a deep craving for another Hadifer like me.

The world is ending.

Okay, for some people, that might sound too dramatic, but in reality, our universe is near to an end.

The shifter is getting better. It was successful in all of the 'recipes' in order to destroy our universe.

Back then, when I was just thrown off mount Olympus by my own brother, I would happily let the shifter destroy our universe. Heck, I would offer it my own life if it would help destroying this damn place.

But then I fell in love. I have sons. I lost some people that I loved because of my selfishness. Because I was hard and cold, so I let them go. They deserved better. I lost the woman I loved because of my own fear of having an infant. I lost the woman I loved because I kidnapped her and bring her to my darkened realm. I lost many more lovers, both male and female because my own darkness.

But then, one look from my sons terrified eyes and suddenly I wanted to fight. For them. For their life. If I couldn't fight for myself and the people that left me, I'd fight for my sons.

And then, a certain angel that was pretty much being thrown off his place by his brother, comes in my life.

We didn't start anything on a good terms, hell no. I may or may not have wage a war that made him lost his son because I lost my son to his bastard, who is literally a thorn in my existence, even until now. I still didn't like him. Never.

But this angel... My Lucifer changed my life. Because of him, I managed to laughed. I learned to smile. I learned to appreciate 'the little things' in life. I learned to love again.

And suddenly, the universe doesn't seemed so bad either.

That's why I was stressed out right now. Right when my life seemed to start getting better, suddenly a new fuckin' propechy comes out of nowhere, with an entity of darkness coming to kill us all by destroying our universe without any reason.

And do I mentioned that the propechy, apparently, had something to do with me and the people around me? Sounds great right?

Fuck it, man. I don't want to be the center of everything. Heck, if my life was a book I would never wanted to be the main character.

I'd rather my life gone normal, with my lover and my sons and my grandchildren, because believed it or not, I do love my grandchildren.

And they're all still young, they haven't taste the world yet.

One of the many reasons why I didn't sleep for the past three days, working on this... Weird DNA the shifter had.

I caught it's DNA, a part of it's blood on Lucifer's neck, it dripped from his mouth when he bit the shifter during Ambrosius's temporary death.

....And I can't figure anything out, until now.

It was weird, the particles, it was something that I have never seen before, something that would be interesting to learn about, but I don't know what to learn because it's just too different and without no examples or clue about what I am doing, I can't figure how or what is it's weaknesses.

"Hades" the sound of a deep voice rolling my name almost made me moaned.

I turned around, revealing the most beautiful angel everyone's would have ever seen. And I'm not exaggerating over here. He had this beautiful long, wavy blonde hair that feels so good every time I pulled it during sex. His blue eyes was gentle as he looked at my eyes. He was almost as tall as me, something that rarely happened, even if most gods were tall.