Chapter 18

Enid's POV

When Ethan and I entered the living room, my eyes landed on Aiden first. He looked freshen up and I could not help but smile at him, seeing him smiling at me.

Our friendship would never be the same again. I knew it when he said we could at least try. I have kissed him before, but that was when we were still kids. A lot had happened since then. A lot of things had changed. Our love for each other had also changed.

"Come on, don't stare so obviously." Ethan said and dragged me towards dad's study. There was dad, Avan and Mark hanging out, simply talking about business. Matt looked like he had left the most important work to be here.

"Ah! The future of my company." Dad greeted me. I knew I had to take over the company after my father. It was very clear from my childhood days, but hearing those words always made me uncomfortable, every single time. "And the star swimmer."

Sometimes I wished I had some qualities like him. Anyway, that was not the problem, at all.

"I wish Aiden was as eager as Enid is about the business and company. Maybe you can give him some advice, Enid." Avan said and I frowned.

It was kind of sad, 'cause Aiden wanted to become a football player. Why could not his parents understand that? I went to fetch Aiden who was apparently on phone.

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you the day after tomorrow. Mm-hm, okay. Take care." And he cut the phone. When he turned around, he jumped.

I laughed out. "Your face!" I did not try to stop the tears that was coming down my cheek.

He did not seem to enjoy it at all. So I had to stand up straight. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just was bored with them." I told him shrugging.

"So, you wanted to do something interesting?" He asked, taking a big step at me. There was barely an inch between us.

"No," I said, taking a step back. "Listen, I needed to talk to you, if you don't mind."

"No, of course not. What happened?" He asked, frowning. I took him by hand, leaving Matt and Ethan confused. I took him in my room. "Are you still upset?" Aiden asked as soon as I shut the door.

"No. I just wanted some time alone." I said walking towards him.

I kissed him pretty hard on his lips. I just could not get enough of them. His hands travelled to the back of my neck, pulling me flush against him. Our lips were moving perfectly. He licked my bottom lip and I opened them. Our tongue met, soothing each other. I did not realize that my hands had travelled to his ass until we pulled apart for air. I still held him by his ass, our lower half met and was then I realised that he was just as much hard as I was.

"I want more of that." His voice was not above a whisper.

"Me too, me too." I replied leaning in so that my forehead was resting against his. Our nose was almost touching. I kissed his nose, his cheeks, his chin, his forehead and finally his ear lobe. I could feel him shivering as I nibbled on his one ear. My hands automatically went to his chest and started to unbutton the top one of his shirt.

"Enid." He moaned. I never heard him moaning and I knew right then that nothing else could be this much turn on for me.

"Yeah?" My whisper was barely audible, my breathing was hard too.

"Enid, should we..." Aiden tried to ask.

"No, but, I can't help it." I unbuttoned the second one too. This time he did not protest.