Chapter 15

A/N: I started this story in 2015 and this chapter was originally written a lot differently, but I changed it and wrote the new one actually on 4th April, but took me more than a week to type it. So as you can see I am a lousy typer. Anyway, enjoy (hopefully).

Another thing. You should watch "AIB podcast: Imran Khan vs. Homophobia" or something like that on Youtube. I love it!

Enid's POV

I woke up with a warm body in my arms and a warmth feeling in my heart. The world felt a lot differently today or maybe I was just seeing it differently. I smiled remembering last night. It was all-of-a-sudden thing, but it definitely did not feel wrong. If something, it left my heart flattered, leaving me breathless and giddy. You know, like a little boy crush. Aiden was my little boy crush.

When now I think, everybody knew it, except for us. When Dri tried to separate us, she was dumped. She was a little evil thing, too. Turned out she was just insecure, when he used to talk about me, concerned about me, while being with her. But, what could I say? Our friendship was a little too strong to be broken by a third party.

And now when the 'dating' thing happened, I did not think of the consequences, just jumped into head first. What if we both could not handle it, we broke up and drifted apart? My face fell. I won't be able to be without him. Not literally, but a part of me would die, surely.

As soon as it hit seven o'clock, the curtains slid open. Aiden whimpered, curling up and pulling me around him. I reached out and hit the switch. The blinds closed again, his face relaxed. His hands tightened around mine as his head was on my shoulder, lying on his sides and my left hand around his waist. My right hand was almost asleep.

"Aiden?" I called for him to wake up.

"Hm?" Came his sleepy voice. I could not stop myself from kissing his neck. He shivered in my arms.

"Wake up, Aiden. It's morning, sleepy head." I wanted to punch myself. 'It' s morning?'

Of course it was morning. That was the reason I was calling for him to wake up.

Before I could make myself a bigger joke, Aiden spoke up. "It's Saturday. Let me sleep in." I chuckled as he turned around to face me. "How's your nose?" His question gave me a flutter in my stomach. I was hungry, probably.

"It's healed." I said before kissing his nose.

"Let me see." He brought his hand up and pinched it hard.

"Ow! Aiden!" I rubbed my nose carefully. He laughed, like really laughed, like coming-from-the-depth-of-his-heart laugh, which I had barely seen on his face.

"You said it'd healed." He was accusing me for not telling him something important.

"Of course, it has. It was not really broken and besides, the field doctor helped a lot."

"Maybe we should check with a real ENT specialist. Let's make an appointment with Dr. Rubyn."

"Nope." It was not necessary. Just a waste of time there.

"Yes. You'll have to go, poopy." He said in an annoying child's voice.

"Oh! God, no. You're gonna talk in that creepy voice until I say yes, aren't you?"

He flushed a little. "I can,can't I? I mean I know I can be anything around you and you won't judge me and was... hoping that this won't change, right?"