Chapter: 1

Enid's POV:

"Aiden, Aiden, Aiden,..." The whole stadium was shouting and clapping. Everybody was cheering for their beloved Aiden. He was playing against Worrier High on their home ground, Blue Hills High.

Suddenly, the stadium got silent as Aiden passed the football to Rick and Rick ran as fast as he could. The other team's players were behind him. At the eleventh moment, he passed the ball to Aiden and he scored. Just one swift moment and the ball went into the net.

GOAL!!!

The stadium burst out. Everybody started to run towards the field. I shook out of my stupor when someone's leg made contact with my side. It was like a sea of people. I squeezed through them and there in front of me was Aiden. He smiled and hugged me.

"Congratulations, bro," I finally said after his tight hug.

"Thanks, dude." He patted my back and we left the crowd which was still cheering for our captain, Rick.

No matter what he did, he was the God of the task or so people thought.

"Okay, go hit the engine. I'll meet you at the parking lot in a minute with my stuff."

I just nodded. Not a big talkative person. Only when I'm with my friends and family, that's the only comfort zone for me.

Anyway, I went to my Jeep and waited for my friends. I liked my Jeep. It was big and spacious enough which could fill my friends perfectly.

I waited patiently in my car. After 30-35 minutes Aiden came into my view with Rick. I never knew why, but I didn't like him. His deep blue eyes and dirty blond hair were so much like Aiden's. I always got nervous around him. I noticed my beloved idiotic friends were coming behind him.

My friends were Sam short for Samantha. Her boyfriend William known as 'Beast' was also a football player. Another couple Jake and Izzy as in Izabella. Jake was not a football player. But still, we all fell into the category of popular.

Izzy was in the drama team. Every year our school's team won the best drama team in the state. It was getting kinda boring.

The two couple knew their seating position in my jeep too well, so they popped into my jeep. Some 'Hi' and 'Hello's were completed when Aiden hopped in the passenger's seat.

Suddenly Rick came to my side of the car and said, "I'll see you on Sunday, Aiden. Bye."

I was shocked at the sudden voice, I snapped my head to my right side and saw Rick staring at me. His deep blue ice-like eyes made my palms sweaty. My body froze.

Rick smirked and started to walk backwards still looking at me. He stopped at his car and smiled at me before opening his Porche's door which was right across mine.

"Let's go. I'm tired." Aiden said in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah," I started the engine and drove off the parking lot.

"Guys, no party tonight. Let's make it tomorrow. Tomorrow is Saturday and we'll spend all day together," Izzy said.

It was Blue Hill's first game of the season to qualify to play in the main game. They had to play five more games to win the championship this year. So they wanted a party, but Aiden was tired and it was an hour's drive to reach our houses. So Izzy canceled the plan for today.

An hour later I dropped everyone at their respective houses and drove toward Aiden's.

"Hey, Enid, thanks for driving me home," Aiden said sleepily.

"Are you drunk?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Aiden faced me with a 'What the hell' look on his face.

I knew Aiden didn't drink much. But seriously? After fifteen years?