Chapter 36~ Someone Unexpected

Start from the beginning

Unknown Number>>

I'm afraid I can't spill who I am for obvious reasons. For the second question that answer is quite simple...

Me>>

What do you want?!

Unknown Number>>

You.

This number has permanently blocked you.

I had shivers up and down my spine. My hands were trembling and the tears threatened my eyes to spill. My feet felt heavy and I could practically hear my heart banging out of my chest. "Why..." I ask myself. "Why now? Of all times?"

I slowly make my way into the apartment complex and walk over to the stairs. I was to frightened to take the elevator at the moment. I didn't want to see anybody unless it was Levi, Hanji, Erwin, or Mike. Hell, I would even love to see Eren right now. Anybody that I knew I could trust. This was getting me freaked out. Stuff like this never happened to people like me. I was just the person to watch this stuff on tv. Now I'm the one in the situation. I'm the main character in this effed up scary movie.

I had finally made it to the apartment and the door was unlocked. Before I opened it I took a deep breath and tried my best to not burst into tears right then and there.

I walked in and saw all of them sitting on the couch.

"What the hell took you so damn long?!" Levi shot up and grabbed me by the shoulders. "I really wasn't gone that long." I told him and walked over to the kitchen. "She really wasn't Levi. You need to chill..." Hanji yelled from the living room.

"Stay out of this." He points to Hanji who hisses at him.

I put the bag of milk pudding on the counter and began to place them in the fridge. "Answer me!" Levi snaps. "What the hell do you want me to say?" My hair flips.

"I want you to explain why you were gone so long and why you didn't reply to my phone message." His eyes were filled with worry and some frustration. "I just got held up..." I lied to him. I moved out of his way and began to walk to my room that open. "Don't lie to me." He snaps. "I'm not lying to you! If I said I got held up then I just got held up. There was a lot of people at the store and the streets were busy. It's not that big a deal." I say as I begin to remove my coat and scarf. "I don't see why you are making such a big deal of something so stupid." I tell him.

"I'm only worried because I care about you."

"I care about you too Levi but I don't yell at you when you are 5 minutes late for dinner!" I pull my boots off.

"Hey we are going to get going now!! Maybe we will come back if you two had made up!!" I hear Hanji yell from the living room. Before I could object the front door closes shut.

I sigh.

"Look nevermind. Forget what I said. I was just a little worried that you were gone for more than usual..." he runs his hand through his hair. I go up to him and poke his cheek. "Aww whittle Levi cares about meh su much..." I say in a baby voice and poke him in the ribs. "Tch you shut up." He looks away from me.

"You're only saying that because it's true." I smirk at him being flustered. "Whatever..." he mutters and grabs me by the waist. I look up to him and see him smirking at me. "What's that for?" I ask and poke his mouth. "Oh nothing...just that...since the pests left there will be no more interruptions..." he pulls me closer to his body and I blush at this sudden action from him.

"Is that so?" I ask with a light chuckle. "Yep." He pops the p and begins to stare at my lips. "Whatcha staring at?" I smirk at him and his trance with my lips breaks. "Nothing."

"Nothing my butt!" I sarcastically say. "Hehe you got me." I hear his low chuckle. He then gently places his lips on mine and we close our eyes. I could hear his heartbeat and that was the best thing ever. He kissed me gently and I kissed back ever so softly. He slowly began to kiss my lower lip, then my chin, then my jaw line, and then my nick. They were small kisses that felt ever so gentle on skin. He kissed my neck and my head tilted backward. His hand was on the nape of my neck and I had placed my arms on the back of his neck. Suddenly, the memories from earlier today flooded back into my mind. My breath hitched and I couldn't control myself. I pushed Levi away and stepped back, falling onto my bed. "What's wrong?" He asks in concern. "What did I do?" I tremble.

"Go"

"Just go." I told him and he walked out of the room, shutting the door.

1548 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans