Our Argument >·<

Start from the beginning

" Its alright..Just don't leave me." I whispered and he peck my lips.

" Never." He took of his shirt and put it on me covering me since I was naked.

" Thanks." I mumbled.

" Get dress we have a party to go to." I smiled. " If you still want to go with me."

" Of course I want to." He walks in to the closet and grabbed my excersice pants and he help me put it on. " I know how to dress myself." I giggled.

" You're my princess and You deserve the best and Tonight I promise its going to be a night to remember." He kissed my lips and grabbed my bag where my dress is and then carried me to the car. Once we were in I remember Snoopy.

" Our Puppy." I almost shout as Jason drove away.

" Fuck, I forgot about him. I'll call Toledo to watch him."  While he was on the phone I heard the radio.

" Breaking News Justin Bieber seriously injured. Aparently someone broke in to his home in Toronto and Attack him brutaly leaving him unconscious. His mom found him and called the police and ambulance. He is in the hospital still unconscious, The police is waiting for him to wake up to ask him about  but we have our people there trying to gather information for you beliebers." Jason chuckled and I didn't even notice he hung up.

" What did you do?" I shout and he just shrugged. " JASON!" He glared at me.

" I beat the shit out of him." He chuckled.

" No! Why the hell did you do that? Now.. He is in the damn hospital."

" Oh so now you worry about him? Want me to drop you in the hospital for you to see him? To see how I almost killed that mutherfucker for disrespecting me."He spat like venom.

" You are so jealous, So Jealous you don't see the point. He is a huge pop star the police wont stop until they find out who did this and take them to jail." I explained.

" I don't fucking care, Emily. I only care about you and he knew you are my woman so how dare him flirt with you and sending you text's knowing who you are dating." He smirked.

" But I do care because I love you and if they take you away I don't know what I would do with out you." I yelled.

" Nobody is taking me away, Baby. I'm here and I'm not going anywere." He kissed my lips. " Get some rest and I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel."

" Fine.." I really wanted to stop fighting and the tension was still between us and then the sting down there was a little painful I just needed to sleep. Poor Justin got in to this mess because of me.

···· Jason Point of View····

She fell a sleep and I decide to call Toledo. " Please tell me it wasn't you who beat up Justin?" He asked while laughing.

" Yes, It was me." I chuckled.

" What did he do?"

"Flirt with my woman and you know how that makes me feel."

" So you beat him up and what the fuck did you do to her?"

" Not much you know I don't hit woman's."

" How is she? Did she sleep last night?

" Yeah she did and woke up late and now she is sleeping again."

" I hope she doesn't have those nightmares again." He sighed.

" What happend last time?"

" She would stay up all night, She just slept two times in a week."