And Lissa like Lissa panicked form the sight of my hands and after a long argument she healed me. After that I left and went home. I was so tired with all this exercising and all the commotion about the attack, that as I got back home, I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

***

A few days till the long awaited event. And even more freak-outs from everyone. No more staying calm, now It's getting close by to showtime. And it scares the hell out of me too.

What if it won't go as planned? What if everyone dies? But those what if questions were not the only thing in my mind.

Lissa was staying as calm as she could with everyone around her freaking out, Christian always by her side. Dimitri hid behind that mask of his which crumbles every time he's near me. We spend a lot of time together. Well at least a lot more than before. He was happy and smiling but I knew that he was worried. He was just as stressed as I am.

We were all sitting at our favorite café bar where we were having lunch. "So Roza, what do you have in mind? You've been awfully quiet. Is there something wrong?"

"I'm just over thinking everything about this stupid attack. I know Robert wants revenge and a lot of Strigoi in the world are after me, but why all of them. They won't stand each other. Yes they have one thing in common, end Moroi and Dhampir race forever so they can rule the world stuff, but why now? Why just when one of them wants revenge on a Dhampir?"

"Your Rose-logic always amazes me." He laughed and started to clear my questions with really thought out answers. "Well if you're putting it that way they all are Strigoi. But the Strigoi that's after you was a sprint user before turning. He must've done something that made them all create one big army."

"Hm. But they will surely outnumber us. There aren't that much Dhampir here as there are Strigoi in the world." I looked at my now cold hot chocolate as I drank from it.

"That's one of the reasons why they agreed with Moroi fighting with us."

"How do you have an answer to all my questions?" I asked curiously after a long pause. He was about to answer me again stopped before he could open his mouth "Nope, don't answer that, I want to kno-" But this time my voice died down as I felt like throwing up. The nausea was like never before. They may be a kilometer away from here but as the darkness kept growing in me, so did the sense of Strigoi.

"Roza? Roza what's wrong?" His beautiful eyes turning worried the second I didn't answer his first call, which I didn't hear.

"Buria." That one simple word said so many not needed words at this second as we ran out of the café. Dimitri called Hans as I checked on Lissa. She was at her throne and Christian was with her. That's good. For now. They were talking about some laws as I yelled through her mind "Get to safety. They're coming."

Her conversation stopped and it concerned Christian a lot. "Lissa? Are you okay?"

Lissa's dark thoughts began to grow as the demons literally started hunting her brain. She was thinking of the worst. "Liss I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just get yourself and Christian to a safe place."

Her thoughts stopped as she looked into Christian's eyes. "We need to get going. They're here."

"Not we Lissa, you. I need to help out there." He said as he was about to burst out the door and come running in front line for the battle.

"Christian you will stay here with me. I won't raise my child without a father by his side." It was a he. Oh god I was so happy for Lissa. She deserves this after everything that she's been through. She hesitated and continued the sentence she didn't finish earlier. "Nor my guardian and godmother of his." The last part was addressed to me and I was so sad that I won't be there to see him grow up. But I know that he'll hear a lot of stories about me.

They were now in a safe place as her 5 guardians escorted her and Christian to the tunnels under court.

"I love you Liss." And that's all I said as I left her head and blocked her out.

I had been lead by Dimitri and now I was in font of court as guardians and Moroi start to line up getting ready for battle.

A battle that will change history.

A battle that will kill me.

New chapter out !

How do you like it? What more do you expect?

Stay tooned because we're slowly getting to the end of this book. I'm planning a sequel but before that I'm planning on writing an original book.

Love you guys so much!

-M.H. 🔥🌹