18 - Buria

A month has gone by and people from everywhere are coming at Court. Too many people at one place. They don't have enough rooms for everyone. And what was making me angry was that not one gym is empty. Everything is intense and everyone is trying so damn hard to stay calm. Well at least Dhampir. For the Moroi it isn't working that much. But the new thing in this attack is that Moroi will attend in it. They will fight side by side with the guardians. Christian was thrilled with this new law break.

I on the other hand am great. Well I'm mostly trying not to over think my plan. Trying to live the fullest this last month. 

I've been spending much more time with Dimitri and around Lissa. With Dimitri I have practice and the times I spend with Lissa, Christian is accompanying her, which means so is Dimitri.

Christian as the former of the Moroi fight club will also be attending in the battle which leaves a freaked out Queen. He is mostly practicing with me which also means quality time with Pryo. Awesome.

That is actually what I'm doing right now. Christian is practicing his fire magic on the dummies while I beat the crap out of them. He's techniques are much better than before and he's learning a little fighting too. We aren't getting anywhere with that, but he doesn't give up easily. I really am starting to see the resemblance we both have.

After a while the pain in my hands caused me to scream in pain. And it was mostly from Christian's fire. "Damn it!" They were all bloody and badly burned on some places. I groaned.

"Sorry Rose. Didn't mean to do that." He came to me feeling a little guilty. Which was kinda odd for him. This mount he was very nice and I don't know why. He was never one to show feelings or be nice to me, for instance. Maybe he knew deep down that in 2 weeks I won't be breathing. Sense the sarcasm.

"It's okay. I'll bare it." 'Like always' I added in my mind. I went to the sink and took a wet towel and wrapped it over my hands.

I sat on the mat and so did Christian. He took the towel and tapped my hands so it would at least make the pain go away. Again note the sarcasm. As the coldness of the towel hit my open wounds I could have easily killed him without my eye blinking once. I hissed. Damn you Sparky!

After a few minutes of silence, he broke it with a question I did not want to be asked. The seriousness in his voice made me shiver. "What are you planing Rose?"

"What?" I played dumbfounded, but apparently he's too much like me to know that I was acting.

"You know what I'm talking about. You have a plan for this whole massacre and you haven't told anyone. And I don't know but from the looks of it, I think it's something that will change a lot in that attack." Fuck. How can he get that much? I haven't said anything and I haven't acted differently with anyone. How did he notice? "And I think it will change a lot, mostly for you." What scared me even more was that what he said wasn't a question it was a statement. A statement that made me feel scared for my name.

Maybe they'll make up a story for me just like they did for shadow-kissed Anna. Maybe I'll be a girl that killed herself but I did so much more than that. Because that's what everyone's talking about and that's what everyone knows. But it was completely different.

"It's something that only I know about and soon everyone else will too. So I'm not planning on telling you. Even if I wanted to." I said and lowered my head, I couldn't look at him . Again with the hiding , he's like a brother to me and I still don't tell him everything.

"Whatever it is, think of Lissa, of Dimitri, of everyone that's close to you. And I hope that you won't make the wrong decision. Because if you do, from what you told me as a replay, it will cost you too much. Just know that away from all the sarcasm and jokes you are like I sister I never wanted nor had." I was really touched by his speech but this was what needs to do. He knew that this little plan of mine involved life or death choice and that's why he's scared, scared of my decision. I hugged him tight and he did too. Then we both left and went to Lissa's room like nothing happened.