15 - Unhealthy relationship

Warning: Self Harm scene!! Well technically it isn't self harm, it's more of possession.. But anyway if you don't want to read this chapter because of it please tell me so so I can write one that will tell the story without it.

"What?!" What the fuck did I just hear? At that moment I wasn't sure if I was still awake or was it all a dream. Anger once again build itself in my chest making me shiver.

My mind was spinning. This isn't real...

I looked around, was it really his voice that said that?

This can not be real. He wouldn't, would he?

Why? I ask. No answer.

My heart is hurting so bad. It broke n a million pieces. This is so unrealistic. Is he trying to make me loose it? Is it his goal to make me lose my mind?

What happened? You ask?

Well my "best friend" just told me that he sold me out and our gang almost died that night, one ended up badly hurt. He told me that he sold me out to the Strigoi. Out of everyone, the Strigoi.

"Why?" I looked at him with disgust on my face. I was so angry, so frustrated, all it needed was one slip out and the darkness would take over. I don't know if Eddie would survive that fight.

"I wasn't aware..." His voice was so innocent , it made me crack even more. This isn't real, something must've happened. But right now, my mind isn't working. I don't know what to do.

"You weren't awake?! Really? You weren't aware that you stabbed all your friend in the back, even me." But what good would it do now? What good would this do right now? The damage was already done, I couldn't stop it.

"Yes because I couldn't stop them."

"Stop them from what? You told them everything about that mission and that's why we failed. The only thing I don't understand is why would you do that." I pinched my arm trying to calm myself.

"Rose please let me explain." Explain what? What can he explain?

"No. I won't because, Edison I don't know what to believe you anymore, the only thing I know is that every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie." I ran to my dorm before I hit him. I was holding back so hard, but I couldn't hit him. He did that but he's still Eddie.

When I got to the room I punched the wall leaving a big hole. Didn't help at all. My heart was beating so fast that I thought that it's going to come out any second now, feeling the beating in my head.

I sat down and then the door flung open. It must be Dimitri, he must have heard when I broke the freaking wall.

I can't think straight, I'm so numb, yet so pained. How can he do this to me? How? Why? I've always been there for him, I've always done anything in my power when he needed me, why repay me like this?

Am I that bad of a person to deserve this?

"Roza, what happened?" He didn't ask about the hole in the wall, he knew that something's wrong. Well obviously there's something wrong when there's a freaking hole in the wall.

 His scent got stronger as he came near me. My hands were shaking from all that anger inside me. I was freaking out. "Get away from me."

"What? Why?" Pure confusion written on his face. I couldn't turn and look at him. My eyes were closed. I know that my vision will go red, that I won't recognize him. That I'll be that monster again. I won't be able to stop this time. "Roza, please talk to me."