1

"And that concludes all that we have for today. You heard it here on FOX2 news." Normani stated in her most professional sounding voice.

Normani is a news anchor for Detroit's news channel. If anyone met the 21 year old outside of work, they would've thought that she was some type of escort or something.

She almost didn't get the job as a news anchor. What she had to do to get the job will be revealed later, but just know that she didnt enjoy it. Her girlfriend didn't so much enjoy hearing the information.

Her girlfriend, Dinah Jane Hansen. A 19 year old who is studying to be a veterinarian.

She doesn't speak to her parents often because they don't approve of she and Normani's relationship. They think that she's a bad influence. About a year ago, Gordon and Milika told their daughter to break up with the older woman or she had to move out.

Which was fine for Dinah, she was on her way to college anyway. Well...that didn't work out so well.

Normani is very protective over Dinah and can't be away from her for too long. In order for the younger girl to be close to her at all times, she suggested that Dinah drop out of school, move in with her, and just take online courses.

So now Dinah Jane is attending an online veterinary school. She studies physiology, anatomy, and zoology. Once she passes those courses, she will begin studying for animal science and chemistry.

Dinah didn't like it at first, but she got used to it because it worked. Normani was paying for everything, and she had a place to live.

Normani always told Dinah that she was welcome to live with her. Most high school students live with their parents, but they dream of living with their girlfriend/boyfriend. Dinah didn't have to. Normani would pick her up from school and they would spend hours together. Sometimes the younger girl wouldn't go home. Her parents didn't like that at all.

Dinah lost her virginity to the older girl when she was 17 and Normani was 19. They had been having sex anywhere and everywhere nonstop since then.

There was a time where Normani had a pregnancy scare, and that was the deal breaker for Gordon and Milika. They had always been cautious about Normani because she was older, but now they really thought that she was using their daughter.

Dinah didn't believe it. How could Normani be using her when she was the one who provided everything for Dinah since day one.

They were highschool sweethearts. Normani broke up with her boyfriend for Dinah. They had met at a party Dinah's sophomore year (Normani's senior year) and that was when they almost hooked up. Dinah was nervous that the darker girl would find out about her condition, and backed out.

After she broke up with her boyfriend, Normani did everything in her power to make Dinah hers, and make her feel loved. She already knew about the younger girl's condition. The whole school knew.

2 years later, Normani's parents were out of town, and she invited her girlfriend over. That's when it happened.

Dinah was a virgin so she didn't know what to do, but once Normani took control, everything was fine. Dinah had Normani hooked.

"You have a great day Ms. Hamilton" Normani's coworker Bill said to her before exiting the studio.

Bill was a really nice guy. He was in his late thirties, happily married with three children. Whenever Normani would get in trouble at work, he would come to her rescue and put in a good word to the boss.
She made sure to do the same for him, every time.

"Goodbye Normani!" This time it was her assistant, Lauren. Normani responded with a wave goodbye and a small smile.

After making the 30 minute drive from work to her home that she shares with Dinah in Detroit, she was finally here.