Selfish Means - Leonard Snart/Reader

"Savitar tries to convince you both to work for him, you're not having it..."

"Yeah...no...Gonna pass." You turned on your heels to walk away from Captain Cold and the newer scarier version of the Flash aka Savitar, "You two have fun starting your boy band."
"We'll need her." Barry crossed his arm looking at Snart, "Her gift will come in handy."
"I'm aware." Leonard let out a long sigh as he trotted after you, "Y/N, be reasonable."
"Reasonable?" Your turned sharply again making him stop abruptly, "Snart...there's no reason here. You of all people need to plan every inch of a plan...this isn't...a good idea at all. Even if it is Barry...technically."
"That's exactly why we should." He smirked putting his a finger under your chin, "Might spice things up."
"You don't like things hot." You stared into his eyes.
"I like some things hot. I've got you by my side after all." He smirked watching you roll your eyes before he slinked his arm around your waist puling you clothes, "You know that makes me crazy."
"I do..." You smirked, "It's why I'm doing it it hopes that you'll ditch ex-boy wonder over there and stay with me."
"You know I can hear you right?" Barry shifted his weight staring at the pair of you.
"That's the point...Barry." You enjoyed how he hated hearing that name, "Maybe I'll annoy you enough that you'll piss off."
"Now, now..." Leonard moved your face to look back to him, "If you really don't want to play nice..."
"I never play nice." You smirked getting him to stop briefly at your flirting, "Come on Snart, bail...bail with me...we'll go to Verona...steal some expensive wine...break into a villa that's empty...get frisky and plan heist."
Leonard stood up a little straighter letting the thought sink in, "Verona is nice this time of year."
"Snart really?" Barry let his arms drop to his sides.
"My lady friend has a point...and she has...sway that you don't." Snart smirked turning to him, "Unless you've changed in other ways, Barry...I'm afraid I've been seduced to the arms of my lover."
Leonard turned back to you as your wrapped your arms around him, "Verona?"
"Verona." He leaned down kissing you as you let your ability sweep you both away. You both opened your eyes standing near a canal in the center of the city, "I do wish you would use your power for more...selfish means."
"What do you think I just did?" You stood on your toes kissing him again.