Competition

Imagine Leonard and Harrison competing for your attention

First it was three each

If he got you three boxes of chocolate, the other got you three bigger boxes of chocolate.

If one got you three charms for your bracelet, the other got you three bracelets.

Next, it was six each.

One got you six bouquets of flowers, so the other got you the same, except with more variety.

One got you six freaking concert tickets, to your favorite bands in your area, so the other just naturally had to get you SIX FREAKING HOTEL RESERVATIONS TO YOUR FAVORITE HOTEL BRANCH.

At this point, it was very tiring. With all the constant competing of who can shower you the most with gifts, you were being drowned.

And you were super confused too, considering the two guys vying for your attention were: a.) wanted criminals, and b.) weren’t even supposed to be in Central City.

Yep.  Leonard Snart & Harrison Wells (the 2nd one).

You had been friends for a while with Lenny, knowing his sister before she ever introduced you two. You had become quite close, and then there was just a substantial amount of sexual tension thrown into the mix, which made things sorta fun.

You’d throw him a bone, and he’d gladly chase. Even though you both hadn’t gotten very far yet, it was safe to say you’d get there eventually.

But that was before Harry came along.

With Harry, it was unexpected.

You had never even been remotely attracted to his Earth-one counterpart, since he was like a father to you, but with Harry, came new feelings you didn’t want.

Yes, he was bitter to everyone.

Yes, he had hurtful comments.

Yes, he was a sarcastic little shit.

But he wasn’t that way with you.

So when you had been fully prepared to hate the man, he pulled out a genuine smile that had made your resolve into putty.

The team had even pointed out the change in him, and how he’d even be a little more civil to Cisco if you were in the same room. But only a little.

And soon, unintentionally, you had two very attractive people you shouldn’t want as much as you should trying to get your attention.

And now they were both currently in the same room.

“(Y/N), please escort Mr. Snart away from here.”

“Yes, (Y/N), please. That way we’d be away from this cheap knockoff.”

“Excuse me, but I vibrate on a higher frequency then you. I’d call yourself the cheap knockoff.”

“Bite me.”

The two kept going at it in the cortex, their faces turning a shade of red as words were thrown back and forth, the sarcasm monitor breaking every time one of them opened their mouth.

“Are you going to let them go on like that?” Caitlin asked as you both looked on from the room that held Barry’s treadmill. You were supposed to see how fast Barry had gotten, but then Leonard showed up and now Barry and Oliver stood between the two with very annoyed looks on their face, and the rest of you left.

“I’ll stop them eventually,” You said behind a mouth full of popcorn that you were currently eating with Cisco. Felicity, & Iris. “I just want to see how long it’ll take them to realize I left the room.”

“This is amazing,” Felicity said in the same manner, before swallowing. “Two men fighting over you. Mmm I remember those days.”

You both laughed, and Iris shook her head. “You two are ridiculous. But I wouldn’t mind being in your situation (Y/N).”

You rolled your eyes, groaning. “Please don’t bring it up.”

“Why not?!” Cisco exclaimed. “You have double the sugar daddies that are constantly trying to outdo one another. Honey, even I wanna be in your place.”

“But I have to choose eventually,” You said sadly, turning serious. “And they’re both great guys–”

“Don’t become another Bella,” Caitlin warned.

As you went to answer her, you all noticed something off.

It was silent.

Looking out, you all saw Barry and Oliver high-fiving, with no Harrison or Leonard in sight.

Rushing outside of your “barricade”, you threw up your hands. “Where’d they go?”

“Barry locked them in the pipeline together,” Oliver said proudly. “And he’s refused to let them out until they stop fighting.”

“Or…” Felicity trailed off. “Until they rip each other’s throats out.”

“Whichever comes first,” Barry smiled.

“Okay…” Iris spoke up, standing between the two boys while pointing an accusatory finger at Oliver. “You’re rubbing off too much on Barry.”

You all laughed, and you went to the desk to grab the two wallets on the table.

“Why don’t we go out to eat?” You asked, smiling while lifting up the items you found. “I’ll call Lisa. Lenny & Harry’s Treat.”