Bromance pt 2

HERE COMES THE SMUT. The chapter is pretty small, but the next (and last) will be longer (and more detailed ;3)

 The chapter is pretty small, but the next (and last) will be longer (and more detailed ;3)

The kiss was quite messy, yet full of desire. Barry's tongue felt hot and wet against Cisco's, and he was still startled by the fact that he was kissing his best friend on his bed at his home oh sweet Jesus how did this happen.
  But Barry was taking things fast (pun unintended), and suddenly he was atop of Cisco, his mouth tracing down his jawline to his neck, biting softly along the way. His hands traveled through the engineer's chest to the hem of his shirt, pulling it off and doing the same to his own.
  "Damn, Cisco, you're so beautiful" he said.
  Barry really meant it. He was glazing his friend's bare torso with lust, admiring his tanned skin, brown nipples and his little bit of muscle. How had he never stopped to notice how freaking hot Cisco were? Not wanting to lose any more time, he took Cisco's lips again, noticing his friend was kind of petrified with nervousness.
  "Cisco?" He asked, concerned.
  "Yeah..?" The answer was just above a whisper and his voice was cracked.
  "You still want to do this? Because it's okay if you don't... I mean, crap, did I cross the line!? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Barry started rambling, rolling to the other side of the bed.
  "Hey, calm down, Barry." Cisco interrupted "Don't worry, it's not about that, it's just that- well, it's quite hard to believe I'm about to do this with you, you know? I mean, you're my best friend." He paused, trying to make a better choice of words "I can't deny I do have a thing for you, Barry, but- I never imagined I would get to the point of actually being with you this way... can we- can we just take things slow? I know that's not your thing but, only this time?"
  Cisco was even more nervous now. Why couldn't he just take things easy? Barry was being amazing and he couldn't even manage to chill the fuck out. But what was he supposed to do? This was Barry Allen, his best friend and secret crush, about to have sex with him. Of course he was nervous.
  Barry was staring at him with his doe eyes. He smiled and kissed Cisco again, only half of his body on top of his friend's now.
  "Sure we can take things slow, dude. You just had to ask" he smiled again.
  Nibbling Cisco's bottom lip, Barry restarted the kiss, but this time gentler. He wanted his friend to feel as good as he was feeling himself. They both parted lips and their tongues met again, the embrace establishing a rhythm of its own; Cisco felt so much better this way.
  His concerns were vanished within seconds, Barry was being patient with him, waiting for him to give the green light.
  He decided to take a step.
  Reaching for Barry's waist, he pulled the speedster to his lap, sitting up and resting his back on the headboard. Barry smirked and tangled his long fingers in Cisco's hair, pulling it slightly. He rolled his hips against the other man's, earning a low groan from him. Taking that as an positive reaction, Barry kept moving, rocking their crotches in the most provoking way he could manage, his friend already panting under him.
  Their pants were starting to become an inconvenience, almost a torment, and Barry- bless his super-speed - got rid of them in a snap. Cisco shivered with the sudden lack of coverage on his legs.
  "About that test-drive, huh?" He smirked, playing with the waistband of the engineer's briefs, revealing the tip of his hard-on. God, it was taking all of his self-control not to rush things up.
  "Show me what you've got, Flash" Cisco answered, his voice was hoarse, but Barry could feel he was much more certain now.
  That was everything he needed to hear to keep going.
  He gripped Cisco's erection and started to move steadily, torturing him with small strokes. With his thumb, he rubbed the head of his friend's cock, spreading pre-come all over his length and giving him some pained pleasure.
  "Barry- oh god" he whimpered "wait! I don't want to be only one in a bliss here. You need to enjoy yourself too. Get out of these briefs!" Cisco stated, and Barry felt even more aroused with his sudden confidence.
  Completely naked, they sat on the bed, facing each other, legs tangled and dicks touching. Cisco made a move and cupped them in one hand, moving up and down, He felt Barry's lips on his neck, biting and kissing, his hands caressing every single part of his body. Everything felt so good, and he hoped Barry would leave marks on him, otherwise he wouldn't believe it actually happened.
  Moving a little fast, Cisco squeezed them and Barry let out a moan, already feeling dazed. They weren't the same size, Cisco was slightly bigger, but their tips still touched and that was driving him into madness. The grip was getting tighter and faster a little bit more at every stroke, and, eagerly, Barry stopped Cisco's hand.
  "Time to give you what you rented me for" he said playfully, his eyes dark and hazy, filled with lust.
  He pressed their cocks together and started in the same pace they stopped, but, without any previous warning, he used his super-speed, moving his hand up and down in a blur of movement.
  An electrifying wave thrilled through Cisco's spine, spreading all over his body and returning to his belly in seconds, that was so good it was numbing. He wanted to say something, anything, but he was so lost in his own ecstasy he couldn't form any words. His vision went white and he felt his own come wetting his body. Barry's tagged along seconds after, his own chest slick with their arousal.
  With his head engulfed in Barry's neck, Cisco tried to get back to his senses. He was feeling dizzy, his pleasure drifting away, but the afterglow was still there. They laid on the bed silently, none of them being able to form coherent sentences for a while.
  Barry had used his superpowers for his sexual satisfaction so many times before, but he never felt so startled after the climax. For some reason, Cisco's groans drove him crazy.
  "So, am I worth a renting?" he finally spoke, his voice low and his mouth dry. Cisco giggled.
  "Damn, I could rent you for eternity." He joked "we should do this more often"
  "I'm still questioning myself about why I didn't hit on you sooner." They both laughed and, with some paper towels, cleaned the sticky mess on their chests.

One week later...

   It was Friday night and Barry was completely bored. His relationship with Cisco got better, thankfully they didn't get all awkward with each other, and they might have occasionally sneaked into the Labs's bathroom to make out during the week, but nothing inherently sexual happened since Saturday.
  Well, that was until he heard a the low beep from his phone.
  "Up for renting today?"

  It was Cisco.