IMAGINE: Eowells wanting to cuddle with you

You want to cuddle?" she asked for the eightieth time, it was a simple question, even Joe could have understood it

You want to cuddle?" she asked for the eightieth time, it was a simple question, even Joe could have understood it. She knew what it meant, she'd cuddled with Cisco once but for some astounding reason when it was coming from his mouth she struggled. He made it simpler by holding his arms out to her, awaiting for the embrace. He'd had a particularly long stressful day. He just needed warmth, stability. Something.
"Yes," he sighed. She nodded slowly.
"Cuddle?" she asked again, "with me?" He rolled his eyes. Stepping towards her to shorten the distance, he refused to use his speed with her unless his patience was wearing thin. He didn't need to show off, didn't need to whisk them both away to safety. She knew of course about his identity. She'd seen his foot slip on the metal when he sat forward once and he'd told her. He couldn't stand to lie to her.
"Is there something wrong with that?" he queried in response. She shook her head.
"No it's just that, you've killed people and you want to cuddle" She stated slowly. As though she, herself, was trying to get around the sentence.
"Look, the number of murders I've committed has no bearing on my desire for human companionship and the amount of cuddling I should receive" He informed her as he lost his patience. He sped towards her and dragged her to the sofa. Plopping himself down and pulling her with him; he wrapped his arms around her and inhaled the scent of a sea breeze mixed with tea leaves. A strange scent but one that made him feel at home nonetheless. In this time period she was his home.

(So I took a break from smut and wrote some fluff💖)