Crumble For Me -(Harrison Wells/Reader)

"Harrison Wells, has been considered many things since his move to Central City. A business man, a philanthropist, so when he decided to open up a gentlemen's club it caused quite a stir." The spokesperson on the television smiled as she turned in her chair, "Why a strip joint?"
"First..." The camera panned over to a well-dressed man adjusting his glasses on his face. Harrison smiled at the woman next to him, "it's not a strip joint. It's an establishment for entertainment."
"Entertainment that promotes the sexual objectification of women." She countered quickly.
"Not just women." He continued smiling as he explained, "As I said we are a place for entertainment for both women and men. For that matter we're not just about sex appeal. It's a plus don't get me wrong, and we mainly employ dancers, but we also have shows."
"Shows?" Her eyes narrowed on him, "Could you elaborate?"
"We offer special nights bringing in talent, such as burlesque, singers, we've even been considering aerial dancing recently. You could consider us a modern day moulin rouge." He explained coolly.
The interview went on further diving what the infamous STAR Lounge offered. Cisco stared up at the screen behind the bar, "Nice work boss."
"She was out for blood." Harry looked at his DJ, "You find someone to replace Lana?"
"Caitlin says she thinks she's got a prospect." Cisco looked at him shrugging, "Want me to set up an interview with her?"
Harry grabbed his drink pushing of the bar stool, "Did Snow say what her experience was?"
"Uh...no..." Cisco made a face as Harry turned his back on him beginning to walk away, "She said she had a good feeling about her. She's usually not wrong."
Harry stopped taking in a deep breath, "Fine...but we do it my way."
Early in the afternoon you walked into the STAR Lounge heart thumping against your chest as you clutched your bag strap for dear life. You took a deep breath trying to stay calm. You'd heard good things about this place and hoped they'd hire you.
"Y/N?" You looked to your left at a well-dressed woman walking toward you. She had a pretty smile and soft flowing hair that laid gently against her shoulders, "I'm Caitlin."
"Oh..." You held out your hand to her, "It's nice to finally meet you. Thank you for giving me a call."
"Thank you for coming." She took your hand giving it a firm shake, "Follow me."
You let go of her hand walking behind her taking in the view of the place. It was massive for a club. Several stages, massive sound system linked through the entire place...you'd never been in a place like this.
"Take a seat." Caitlin smiled at you waving to a chair, "Can I get you a drink?"
"No..." You shook your head as you sat down, "thank you."
"Is this the one?" You turned your head seeing a young man with long hair walking over.
"Yes, Y/N this is Cisco Ramon." Caitlin rolled her eyes a little, "He's our DJ here and will be conducting the interview."
"DJ? I...thought I'd be having an interview with the boss..." You watched Cisco sit down, "No offense."
"None taken..." You followed his gaze toward an office that over looked the entire club with darkened windows, "Mr. Wells...is busy. He asked me to conduct the interview."
"Alright." You smiled a little, "If that's what works...then that's what we do."
"That's optimistic of you." Caitlin smiled a little, "Let's just start with some questions to get started.
Harry stood at the window looking down at the trio watching you. Lifting the glass to his lips he took a drink watching you carefully. You were young, obviously bright, but behind those eyes there was a secret.
He knew Snow and Cisco wouldn't pull it out of you, but really that didn't matter. If you could dance, and do it well then you'd get the job. However, it was rare that someone just walked in off the street looking for a job and didn't have a story in this line of work.
He shook his head after the fifteen minutes of excruciating talking. Snow always did like to talk and get to know everyone. When he saw Cisco stand up and move to the sound board he knew it was show time.
Caitlin walked you over to the stage no doubt telling you what STAR Lounge was looking for. You nodded as you swept up your hair into a loose ponytail. Harry shook his head, "This isn't a workout..."
Crossing his arms, he watched you take off your jacket before stepping up to the stage staring at the pole. Did you even know how to do this? He thought to himself as he readied himself for disaster.
Cisco cued up the song they'd talked about earlier. Slow, with a good sensual beat. Hard to dance to without looking like you were trying too hard. He smirked seeing Caitlin glare up at the office.
"Sorry Snow, I'm tired of street trash thinking they're allowed here." He muttered to himself as his eyes moved back to you.
You looked the pole up and down letting the beat seep into you. Caitlin had told you they looked for people who made the audience feel like they were up on the stage with you. You rolled you neck shutting your eyes before letting you hand glide up the pole.
Make them want you...You thought to yourself.
Harry watched as you immediately twirled around the pole getting into the groove of the song. Alright so you had rhythm, didn't make you good. His eyes never left you as you moved around with ease. Then it happened...
It was a simple glance up toward the office, but he was there. On the stage with you. Your small frame moved around his hands as you danced giving him that heavy lidded look. The one that makes a person crumble.
He blinked taking a step back from the window. He turned away taking in a deep breath as he leaned on his desk. It had been a long time since that had happened.
He reached over to his phone texting Cisco, She's hired.
He slapped his phone against his hand as he turned back around watching you do a final twirl around the pole as the music toned down. Some of your hair had fallen out of the ponytail giving you the look of a 'good night'.
Sure there were a few things to change...Snow could help you with that, but he had a feeling you'd be exactly what this place needed. That is if that past you hid well didn't catch up to them first.
"You'll be live next week." Cisco told you, "Until then you'll be here working on a routine."
You smiled picking up your jacket, "Thank you so much."
"Follow me." Caitlin smiled, "I'll get you in the system and do the paper work. You're gonna find that we do things differently than most clubs."
"I can already see that." You told her, "This place is a lot cleaner then my last job."
"Where was that again?" Cisco asked you as he locked up the sound board.
"Coast City." You told him.
"What brought you here? I imagine the beaches there are way nicer." Cisco smirked a little.
You tensed a little before shrugging, "Honestly, I just needed a change of pace...I heard Central City was the nice city."
"You're not wrong." He laughed a little shaking your hand, "I'll be seeing you soon."
Harry sat on the top of his desk sipping his drink when Cisco walked in, "What'd you get?"
Cisco ran a hand through his hair, "Coast City..."
Harry stood up and looked at him, "Call Iris...let's get her to do her thing. I wanna know what we're going to be dealing with."