Caught Pink Handed // Barry x Reader

Warnings: use of toys and sultry seductive Barry be warned

It took a lot for you to make this purchase. After weeks of lonely nights from Barry's busy double life you'd become rather lonely. Your friend had told you about this shop downtown that was for adults only, and you decided to check it out. When you saw the racks and shelves full of vibrators you caved, needing something to pleasure yourself that wasn't your own fingers for once. You made your way home and stashed the small fuchsia toy in your dresser drawer.

Barry had come over after leaving CCPD for the day and things had heated up rather quickly. Both of you were shirtless, lips smacking together like rough waves in an ocean storm. Suddenly you heard his phone buzz on your dresser, and he groaned at the text from Cisco. "There's a–" "No need to explain babe, go." You stated with an understanding smile, and he kissed you one last time before jetting off. You sighed, biting your lip before reaching into your drawer for your latest purchase.

You warmed yourself up by playing with your clit with your fingers, sighing at the contact to your already wet self. Nervously you clicked the small pink instrument on, feeling and hearing it buzz in your hands. Just to tease yourself you ran it up your thigh, biting your lip as it finally hit your sensitive nub. An appreciative moan left your lips as the vibrations sent strong pulses of pleasure through you. You were so lost in the feeling that you hadn't heard Barry coming back up the stairs. At first he was ready to fight someone at the sounds he heard coming from behind you door, but when he peaked inside his eyes widened at the sight of you playing with yourself. He bit his lip harshly as his length grew rapidly under his suit. It became uncomfortably tight and he mistakenly let out a groan, which made your eyes snap open with a loud gasp.

"Barry!? How long have you been here?!" You shrieked, scrambling to hide the toy you'd been so fond of moments earlier. A devious smirk fell across his face as he finally entered your room. "Long enough," he began, as he quickly discarded his suit down to his birthday one. "Long enough to know I can make you feel way better than that cheap piece of plastic.." he muttered as he pushed you back, immediately reaching down to vibrate his fingers against your clit.

He was beyond right. The way his fingers moved against you was miles beyond what that silly toy was doing to you. You felt your back arching as he rubbed furiously with his buzzing fingers. Your moans filled the room and Barry used his other hand to pump himself vigorously. Within minutes you began screaming his name over and over again. "Barry! Fuck, Barry.." he groaned and increased his speed on both himself and you. "Come on babygirl.. cum for your daddy.." Barry only ever spoke like that when his mind was fully clouded with lust. After watching you the way he had he was fully enveloped in it. You gasped as you felt yourself release, hips jerking and twitching uncontrollably.

Soon after Barry followed, leaning over you to release himself on your stomach rather than your sheets. You let out a moan at the feeling of his hot liquid on your skin and he took a few deep breaths while you still panted, trying to compose yourself after the intense orgasm he'd gifted you. "How was that baby?" Barry asked playfully, and you sighed contently. "Way better.. than that stupid toy.." you breathed out and he smirked. "Good answer.." In seconds he'd cleaned you off and covered the two of you with blankets. "Now, I wanna cuddle the shit out of you." He mumbled as he pulled you into his arms. You giggled as you settled into his chest, eyes fluttering closed as you simply listened to his heartbeat.