The New Villain in Town [Barry Allen Smut]

Warnings: NSFW, rough sex, explicit wording, dom/sub

Summary: Barry's late once again and you decide to punish him a little. Wink wink.

----------------------------------------------

It had been 2 hours. Barry was still MIA and he wasn't answering his phone. He was supposed to meet you at the station 2 hours ago so you could help him with a case, but he never showed up. Sad to say, you were used to it by now. Yet you couldn't help but still feel a pang of sadness and anger at being forgotten again. He was probably out fighting a metahuman or something, but a call or text ahead of time might have been nice.
You arrived home and flopped down on the couch. Opening your laptop, you began to aimlessly browse YouTube and Netflix, any site that could take your mind off of this latest upset. After a while, your phone buzzed.
-I'm back, sorry, had a thing in Star City. I texted you but I guess it didn't go through.
You sighed, you were used to his vague replies as well. You had told him how you felt before and it never ended well. Eventually, you just let it drop and learned to forget it and move on.
Later, you were in the bathroom getting ready for bed when you heard someone come in. It was Barry. You weren't mad anymore, but you figured you could still get something out of the whole deal. He was in the kitchen, raiding the fridge.
"Hey love, sorry about earlier. I thought I texted you." he said, turning to look at you with a fork and a box of take-out in his hands.
"I know, Barry." You both stood across from each other, leaning up against the counters in the small kitchen. You watched him eat for a bit, eyes narrowed and a coy smile shaping your face.
"What?" he finally asked.
"Hmm?"
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Oh, no reason. Hey, I'm gonna head to bed." You walked toward him and kissed the tip of
his nose.
"Okay, I'll be in in a bit." You turned and walked towards the bedroom. Before you even got in the doorway, you felt a gust of wind and found Barry standing by the bed.
"God, you take forever!" he joked. While he was turned around taking things out of his
pockets, you reached between his legs and grabbed his length. He froze and groaned.
"Babe... " he warned.
"Babe..." you mocked. When you pulled your hand back a little to caress his balls, his legs buckled and he collapsed onto the mattress. He was always sensitive there and the sensation made him weak. Dropping to his hands and knees in front of you, he began rutting against your hand. His head dropped, his fingers knotting in the sheets, as his cock started to harden against your hand. He reached behind him and tried to press your hand harder against him but instead you pulled your hand away, refusing to let him have control. You grabbed his wrist and pinned his arm behind his back, causing him to cry out and fall to his stomach. You quickly scrambled on top of him, one hand keeping his wrist in place and one hand in his hair pulling his head back.
"What do you think you're doing?" you growled.
"Ow, I don't know! What do you think I'm doing? Is this about earlier?" He struggled under you, trying to ease the pain of his awkward position. He quickly gave up though, the struggling caused him to thrust against the mattress a few times and it only served to make him more aroused.
"Maybe. You know, it's funny. You run around the city acting all powerful and strong and invincible, but I can make you so weak with just one touch. God help you if I ever become a supervillain."
"Mmm, you do look sexy in latex." The image started to form in his mind of you in some kind of sexy catsuit, and him tied up, completely at your mercy. "That's the only fight I'd lose on purpose." Suddenly, an idea popped into your head.
"Well, well, well, Flash. You finally decided to show up for our confrontation. Now that I have you captured, whatever will I do with you now?" Immediately, he could tell where this was going.
"You'll never get away with this, whoever you are!" Barry definitely wasn't known for his acting abilities, but he was happy to jump right into this role.
"You can call me Mistress, and only Mistress. Now, I don't want much. I just want to have a little fun. And you're going to help me out. You're going to do what I say, when I say it. Or else." You leaned down and hissed the last two words into his ear. He shivered underneath you and nodded in acknowledgement. "Good. Now, get up and strip for me. Make it good." You slid off him and sat on the bed as he stood in front of you. He slowly pulled his shirt off first, stretching so you could see his toned stomach and arms, his muscles flexing under his smooth skin. He tossed his shirt to the side, then hooked his fingers under the band of his shorts and slowly pulled them down before tossing them to the side as well. All that was left were his briefs, which were straining to stretch over the large bulge between his legs. He ran his hands over his body a few times, rubbing the bulge as well. He bit his lip, trying to hide his arousal, but just making it more apparent. He looked so sexy, touching himself just for you. Finally, he pulled his briefs down, an inch at a time until his cock sprang out. It was rock hard and so ready for you. He rocked his hips into his hand, tugging at his length, showing it off. You wanted to jump him at that exact moment, but restrained yourself.
"Stop." you ordered. "Get on the bed." He moved to the bed and went to lay down, but you grabbed his hair and pulled him up so he was sitting against the headboard. You grabbed a box from the nightstand drawer and opened it, producing a pair of handcuffs. They were the normal kind, which Barry could easily phase through, but you knew he was as into this as you were and was completely committed to the part. "You're not allowed to touch me, touch yourself, or use your powers at all. Don't say a word unless I tell you too. But by all means, moan, groan, and scream all you want. You might need to." you commanded.
"Yes, Mistress." he replied. You leaned over his naked form and crossed his arms behind his back before closing the cool metal around Barry's wrists. Now he was completely vulnerable to you. You knew all of his weak points, and immediately attacked them with strategic precision. The spot below his ear and the one on his collarbone were peppered with kisses and bites. You ghosted your fingers over his body, just enough to send more shivers down his spine. The cuffs clinked together as he tensed, already straining against them. Your fingers brushed over his erection, sliding over the soft skin as your nail glided along the slit. He moaned loudly, his head falling back as his cock began to twitch, aching for your touch. Pre-cum started to leak out and run down his shaft. You used it to slick him up, then encircled his length with your fingers and slid your hand from base to tip at a frantic speed. He thrust into your hand, matching your speed and you felt him harden, he was so close already. But you pulled your hand away and he hissed in frustration as you left him throbbing.
"Poor you. You're so hard, aren't you, baby? You want me to make you cum?" you cooed.
"Yes, Mistress. Please."
"Aw, too bad." You pulled him forward and took his place, leaning back against the headboard. "On your knees." He knelt on the bed in front of you and you pushed his head down between your legs. Your pajamas currently consisted of an oversized shirt, and when you lifted it up, you saw surprise flash on Barry's face when he realized you weren't wearing underwear. "Come on, Flash, make your mistress feel good."
You released your grip on his hair a little and he eagerly began eating you out. His tongue flicked over your slit repeatedly. Switching his rhythm and the direction of his motions, he brought you closer and closer to your peak in record time.
"Oh, Barry, faster! Faster!" you cried. He knew what that meant. Inching as close to you as possible, he let loose. His face blurred as his tongue started vibrating and he was seemingly hitting all your sweet spots at the same time. Your back arched toward the ceiling and you moaned, long and low. Your thighs clenched together as you reached your limit, burying Barry's face between your legs. All the air seemed to leave your body as you climaxed, spasming and gasping for breath. The room spun and you couldn't focus on any single point. You were completely drained of energy, collapsing onto the bed and finally releasing your grip on Barry. He kissed his way up your body before softly kissing your lips. Regaining your grip on reality, you rolled out from under him and sat up. As you tried to tame your wild hair, you felt something wet sticking to your leg. Right where Barry had been kneeling a moment ago was a large wet spot on the sheets. Although he tried to hide it, Barry had been grinding against the mattress to try and ease the building pressure he felt. He had been so close, but once again, the pleasure was taken from him when you finished.
"Please, Mistress, I need to cum right now. I can't take it." You could tell how desperate he was, the head of his cock was red and he was rock hard. You finally gave in and decided to let him go. You took him in your hand and started pumping him hard and fast. He lifted his hips toward you and his eyes clenched shut. The veins in his neck were prominent as he strained against the sheets. You felt him begin to throb in your hand and his breathing turned to heavy pants and groans.
"Please. I can't- I- please!" He begged for your permission one last time, barely able to form the words. Quickly, you dropped your head and wrapped your lips around the tip of his member, sucking and swirling your tongue around it. His eyes flew wide open and he barely had time to register the new sensation before he went over the edge, grunting and clenching and pulsing into your mouth. You raised your head with a smirk on your face, and some of his juices dribbled down your chin. You wiped it off and sat up again before flopping onto the bed next to him. Your smirk turned into a smile as you took in the sight before you. Barry lay next to you, his arms still chained behind him, his legs spread, and his softening erection proudly bobbing in front of you. His body was absolutely stunning, but his face was the most beautiful part. A soft layer of sweat covered him, and his cheeks were flushed pink. A few wet strands of hair clung to his forehead. Even though he was too exhausted to open his eyes, he was still beaming, lost in his bliss.
"You win this time, Mistress. I surrender! Do what you will with me." he panted, turning towards you. You laughed.
"Good. Because I have a lot more planned for you, Flash." you replied before leaning down to kiss him. He pulled you closer to him and you two stayed like that for a while. You were sweaty and tired, but you decided to enjoy this moment with Barry.