Coffee?

IMAGINE: Being Cisco's older sister and HR and Harry competing for your attention

"Coffee for the pretty lady" HR charmed his way into the room as he placed the coffee before you

"Coffee for the pretty lady" HR charmed his way into the room as he placed the coffee before you. He ignored the look of sheer disappointment mixed with cringe from your brother who had paused mid-sentence upon hearing the Harry doppelganger enter. You'd been here for a minimum of two days and already your brother had made observations about the quirky novelist.
"If she wanted coffee from a buffoon she would have asked." Harry growled from where he stood in the opposite corner of the room. His eyes trained on his double. You smiled at the men. "Could you help me with this?" Harry trudged over almost removing you forcefully from the chair and dragging you away from his counterpart.
"Sure" you smiled at him reading the document. "From what I'm gathering from this, which isn't much because like I said you're far more intelligent than me. But you're trying to alter the EMF gun programming so that it doesn't stun but partially injure Meta-humans. To do that you'd need to have files on each individual Meta and their cells activity. Otherwise a shock to some could increase their strength" you remarked as you looked up at the man who towered over you.
"No, no. She doesn't want to help you kill people. She'd much rather be talking with Francisco and me." HR interrupted as he stood with you sandwiched between the two. It was like staring up at a spot the difference puzzle for you.
"Ok guys, my sister is not some dog you can use to give you attention. Now back away from the older Ramon and let her relax. She's leaving to go back home tomorrow anyway so you're little school boy crushes will have to stop" Cisco yelled above the loud staring competition the two doppelgangers were doing. The reaction from both of them was priceless, their mouths dropping and the shock realisation of the younger man's words filling them.
"Let me buy you dinner?" They both said in unison, "No not you, she'll wants to dinner with me." It was freaky hearing them on the same level as you stepped out from in between them.
"Anyway, you can't take her for dinner because you look like evil killer us." HR grinned.
"So do you" Harry countered.
"I know, why don't we all go and get dinner together" You informed them placing a hand on both their arms.