Wally x Reader

Imagine going to joe's house for Christmas and meeting Wally for the first time.

A mixture of emotions had you practically paralysed as you stood out the front of the West family home

A mixture of emotions had you practically paralysed as you stood out the front of the West family home. Of course, you were incredibly grateful for Joe's insistent invitation, making sure you wouldn't be alone for Christmas, but that didn't stop you from feeling intrusive.
Had it just been Iris and Barry you might have coped, but you had still not met the infamous Wally West, and doing so during his second Christmas with his sister and father, well, you couldn't help but feel as though you were stepping on people's toes.
With a deep breath, you finally convince yourself to knock, letting your knuckles rap against the hard wood with a conviction you were far from feeling.
The door opened almost instantly, a man who's resemblance to his father almost had you shocked smiling cheerfully at you.
"You must be Y/N," Wally grinned in greeting, and suddenly all of your nerves were eased. He seemed genuinely pleased to meet you, if the bright eyes and open mouthed smile were anything to judge by.
"Um, yeah," you smile in return, unable to deny the infectious look he was gracing you with. "Wally, right?"
"Yep," he replies, suddenly losing some of his confidence as he rubs at the back of his neck. "I didn't know you were my age."
"After Barry and Iris, what did you expect?" you laugh, before suddenly realising what you had implied. "No-Not that I'm saying we would. I mean- not that you aren't good look- Can I restart this?"
With a pleasant laugh, Wally smiles too. "I don't know, I thought this was going pretty well."
"You need to raise your expectations," you retort with a raised eyebrow.
"I don't know," he grins in reply, leaning casually against the frame of the doorway as his eyes glance over you. "I met a cute girl, she said I'm good looking... pretty good first impression in my mind."
"Oh yeah?" you challenge, confidence playing in your words, despite the blush growing on your cheeks. "Well, we will just have to see how the rest of the night goes."
"Will I be getting more compliments?" Wally asks, a cheeky grin making a home for itself on his lips as he steps aside, finally letting you enter the house.
"If you earn them."

(This is is like my 4th Wally imagine 😭)