Countin' One, Two, Three

[a Barry Allen/Sebastian Smythe Smut]

Barry meets his doppleganger aka Sebastian smythe.

WARNING: Smut (threesome)
So I decided to make Sebastian smythe and Barry Allen smutfiction 😭😭

I've never been with a guy and girl before. At least, not at the same time." Sebastian smirks, blazer dropping to the floor as he stalks towards the two of you. He grabs Barry by the neck, lips locking to lips hungrily. The speedster gasps, hesitantly wrapping his hands around Sebastian, copying his position. You moan quietly, biting your lip as the Warbler tilts his head, allowing for better access.
Ever so slowly, you dip your hand in your dark washed skinny jeans, popping the three buttons at once. Sebastian pulls back, teeth still tugging on Barry's lower lip. He winks, watching his doppelgänger's eyes darken a shade. "Get over here." he motions to you. You obey, hand gathering his striped tie and yanking him down to your height.
With a swipe of his tongue, your knees go weak, free hand finding his perfectly styled hair, tugging on it. Gasping, Sebastian's hand flies behind him, cupping Barry's balls. "Ohmygod, this is so hot..." the speedster huffs, dick hardening in his black jeans, precum soaking his boxers. Sebastian hums, swollen lips detaching from yours.
Barry's hand hooks in Seb's tie as yours rip his white button down. Sebastian smirks, feeling both sets of hands on his chest. "Your turn, hotties." he muses, pulling your coffee colored sweater off your body before spinning, doing the same to Barry's blue t-shirt. You press up against his back, hands traveling to his gray dress slacks. "Mmm... One, two, three, not only you and me... Got 180 degrees...and I'm caught in between..." he sings, finger splaying across Barry's pecs.
"Nrg... Bas...." Barry squirms out of his jeans and boxers, watching Sebastian turn again, dick poking his ass. The Warbler gasps, pulling you into him, feeling the tip of Barry. Your lips find his and you lead them towards the bed, laying down, breasts face up. Sebastian braces himself, ass stretching, forearms propping himself up, fingers tangling in your hair. "Can you...ugh... babe, touch him." the speedster pleads, forest green eyes watching you intensely, kneeling behind the other boy.
Grinning, you rake your nails down his pale back, leaving faint red streaks, making both of them moan. Sebastian carefully lines himself up with your pussy before pushing his dick in. Your breath hitches, head falling back against the pillow. "Sebastian..." you groan, grinding your hips with his while he moves.
Heaving a breath, Sebastian hisses, feeling a dick inside him. "Fuck, yes! Give it to me...." he shouts, sucking his lip in between his teeth. Barry whines, hands creeping up the other boy's chest, outlining the muscles. They rock at the same time, hitting your g-spot perfectly. Whimpering, you tug Sebastian's light brown hair and he wheezes. "Oh, Y/N!" he pants, gropping your boobs.
Barry eyes your reaction; mouth open, fists full of Sebastian's hair. Oh my god, this threesome is so hot. The speedster picks up his pace, dick twitching inside his doppelgänger. "I'm...fuck, Bas, Y/N/N... I can't..." he moans into the Warbler's shoulder, unable to keep his cum in. Sebastian gasps, mouth wide open, movements not stopping.
You groan, peering up at the two boys, knot forming more and more as Sebastian rocks back and forth. You feel his thrusts become uneven and clutch his neck. "Come on, Seb, cum for us." you encourage, kissing him passionately.
In less than a second, the both of you cum. Barry's arms still wrapped around Sebastian and  tracing his chest. The Warbler sighs, head resting on your shoulder, his dick is still inside of you. "Fuck, I love you guys." he admits, laughing breathlessly.
"We love you, too" Barry hums, pecking the other boy's shoulder.
"Very much." you pipe in, kissing his forehead.