So are we gonna kiss now?

Imagine being a the other good meta in town

Though both of you two were good, you kind of had this love-hate relationship with each other

Though both of you two were good, you kind of had this love-hate relationship with each other. At every scene of crime and danger, from an old lady getting robbed to mass murder, both of you would be there. The only difference was that he showed his interest in you, while you liked to keep your mutual feelings of him for yourself.
"Y/MH/N, we can help each other, if you would just let us-"
"Us? So you have this little team that wants me by your side as well?" You stepped closer to him, so close you could almost breathe the same air. Maybe it was realizing his mistake, or maybe he really just got lost in your eyes, either way, he kept gazing at them. If you were completely honest, a part of you really liked it, though the greater part overruled it and made you a bit uncomfortable.
"What, are you gonna kiss me now?" When he didn't answer, just continued to stare, you made a bold move: You pecked his lips.
Pulling out of the 2-second kiss, you made a quick – hopefully witty, comment:
"I don't usually do that before the guy buys me dinner, but you're an exception, Barry Allen," and then you disappeared, leaving the speedster shocked. Shocked because you had figured his real identity, shocked because you kissed him, shocked because he enjoyed it even more than he'd thought beforehand.
"Oh dayum," Cisco said into his earpiece

BTW: Y/MH/N= your metahuman name. From experience, I get so many reads but only have two followers so pls don't forget to vote and follow❤️