Wally x Reader

Imagine you are barry's sister and you meet Wally for the first time and you guys instantly clicking, only to have Barry becoming over protective of you.

To say things had changed since you left Central City for College would be an understatement. Just when you thought you had begun to get your head around the fact that your brother basically had super powers, however, you learnt that Iris too had a brother. The thought was staggering. Poor Joe, a man who had taken in two orphans when their mother had died, had a son he had not had the chance to raise.
But no, now was not the time for such thoughts. Shaking your head to clear your thoughts you quickly smooth down your dress, a rather short and tight dress, for your liking, but one of the few you had for going out. If it weren't for Iris having practically forcing you to go shopping every now and then you were certain you'd never have anything that might suit such a place, but as it was you were rather content with how you were dressed. Not too showy, but definitely complimentary, certain to get attention, but not in any way crass.
Taking a sip from your drink you look around for what must be the fiftieth time. Honestly, for the fastest man alive, Barry really did need to work on his punctuality. This time, however, you were finally successful in finding your brother as you saw him talking with a small group of people. Grinning to yourself you pick up your bag and jacket before making your way over to them just as a brunette girl makes her leave.
"So, you finally show up" you said while nudging your brothers side in something of a greeting.
"Y/N! There you are!" Iris cheers, wrapping her arms around you in a warm hug.
"I've missed this" you chuckle into her hair before she releases you.
"And I've missed you!" she grins stepping back to the man at her side. The rather damn attractive man, your brain supplies. But no, you shouldn't think like that. Maybe he's Iris' date. After all, it wasn't like your brother had finally made a move on the girl of his dreams.
Shaking his head at your antics, Barry grinned at you before taking the final silence as an opportunity to introduce you to the mystery man in your wake.
"Wally, this is my little, and very annoying, sister, Y/N" Barry laughed before finding your elbow planted firmly in his stomach. Really, he ought to have learnt by now that you didn't approve of the introduction, yet, year after year he still used it, regardless of the result.
"Nice to meet you" Wally chuckled somewhat, reaching out a hand for you to shake as he looks between Barry who was melodramatically grabbing his stomach and you.
Taking his hand in yours you can't help but jump slightly at the slight shock that runs up your arm. It was like electricity, a quick burning sensation. But as odd and unfamiliar as it was, upon dropping his hand you couldn't help but want nothing more than to feel it and the odd comfort it held once more.
Yours eyes met his and it was clear that he had felt it too, but as you took in his eyes, a blush rising on your cheeks, you felt something else. Breaking your gaze you turn to your left to see Barry standing there with his arm wrapped protectively over your shoulders.
"Excuse us a moment" he speaks, a forced grin on his lips as he pulls you aside.
"What was that about?" you ask, confusion more than evident as you hurriedly whisper to your brother. "And what was with the formality?"
"I saw that" he replies in a rushed whisper.
"Saw what?"
"Please, you were so about to have a moment with Iris' brother" he rolls his eyes.
"So? He's cute! From what you've said he's pretty intelligent too..." you trail off, looking back to the man who quickly turns away, evidently caught looking at you.
"No, no, absolutely not" Barry shakes his head, refusing to accept what you've said.
"You're not dad, Bare, you can't stop me from being interested in him" you retort quickly.
"I'm The Flash, I can and will do whatever it takes to keep you from boys" he replies with a surprisingly serious look.
Silence dawns between you both as you simply glare at one another. Just as you were about to finally speak the silence is broken for you as none other than Wally steps in.
"Hey, uh, sorry to interrupt... whatever this is" he chuckles slightly, as he notices the glare still stuck on Barry's face. "Y/N, want to dance?" he asks, hand proffered once more.
"I'd love to" you grin, taking his hand.