Bathtub Fun[Barry x Reader]

It was a long day and my head was killing me. I had a horrid migraine. The minute I got home, I shut myself into my room and turned off all the lights. I had pulled the blanket over my head and rolled myself into a ball and waited until Barry came home.
A few hours later I felt Barry's hand rubbing my back. "Hey Y/N," he whispered, "do you have a migraine?" I groan, "Mmhn." "Do you want me to run you a bath?" "Mmhn." Barry laughs a bit and runs out of the room.
I hear him turning on the faucet and run into the kitchen. I listen to him rummaging through the cabinets looking for god knows what. Within a minute Barry is back at my side. "I brought you some Excedrin and Naproxen." Barry says as he reaches under the cover to hand me the two pills. "Water." I whine. "If you take the covers off your head, I can hand you the water."
I slowly peak my head out from under the covers. Barry smiles empathetically and hands me a glass of water. I pop the pills into my mouth and quickly gulp down the water. "Thank you." "No problem. Do you want me to carry you to the bath tub or do you want to walk?" Barry asks me. I reach my arms out signaling I want Barry to carry me. He picks up on the signal, and lifts me into his arms. I snuggle into his chest, enjoying the heat that radiates off him in waves. Barry walks slowly, so not to make my head hurt even more.

When we reached the bathroom, Barry helped me undress

When we reached the bathroom, Barry helped me undress. I slowly climbed into the bath and let out a sigh. The hot water felt amazing. "You should join me." I say to Barry, noticing his blush. "I um," "You could rub my shoulders." "Are you sure?" "Barry I'm positive." Barry smiles at me and quickly removes his clothing. I scoot up so Barry can sit behind me.
Once Barry is in the tub, I lean back against him. I rest my head on his shoulder and I can feel his abs against my back. Barry brings his hands to my shoulders and starts to rub. I let out an embarrassingly loud moan. "Feels good?" Barry asks me. "God yes. You're a God with your hands." Barry laughs a little and starts to vibrate his hands as he rubs. I water begins to ripple like crazy.

I push my body back against Barry's and his legs instinctively wrap around me, pulling me closer to him

I push my body back against Barry's and his legs instinctively wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. Slowly, Barry takes one hand and begins to massage my left breast. "Fuck-k-k." "Feels good Y/N?" Barry asks, knowing full well the answer was yes. Suddenly Barry has his other hand on my thigh. I arch my back in shock and ecstasy. "Are you gonna-" "Shhhh." Barry tells me.
Barry takes his fingers and starts to rub my pussy. I grab his arm with my hand. I needed something to cling to. Slowly Barry sticks one finger into me and starts to pump it in and out. I moan as Barry adds two more of his long fingers. "Do you want something?" Barry asks me. "Barryyy." I whine. "You'll have to tell me what you want Y/N. I'm a speedster, not a mind reader." "I wanna cum." I say breathily. "How?" "Barry please." "How?" Barry asks again sternly. "I want you to vibrate your fingers. Please Barry. I can't-t" Barry starts to vibrate his fingers.
He curves them up and vibrates them right on my g-spot. He uses his legs to hold my own open, while he finger fucks me. I lean my head on his shoulder and he uses his hand, which was rubbing my breast, to hold me against him. I feel my stomach knot up and I dig my nails into his arm. "Fuck-k!" I moan as my orgasm washes over me.
Barry slowly fingers me while I ride out my orgasm. After I cum, my whole body feels limp. I don't have a migraine anymore, whether it's from the medicine or Barry and I defiling our bathtub. "How do you feel?" Barry asks me. "So sooo much better. Thanks to you." "I'm glad." Barry tells me.
Barry helps me stand and we climb out of the bathtub. We both dry off and walk into our room. I slip one of Barry's Star Labs shirts on and a pair of panties. Barry slips on his boxers and we climb into bed. I curl up against Barry and slowly drift to sleep as he rubs circles on my back.